Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NEW RULE: NO PENIS

89 posts in this topic

qft

esp true for the gays and esp for the blacks

Being gay doesn't mean you want to post dicks all the time. In fact the opposite because there's generally nothing to overcompensate for like the straights who have to convince everyone via softcore in their signatures and avs.

as a matter of fact it turns out that simply agreeing with someone who doesn't agree with ncbiscuit is enough for him to start suggesting you're gay as if it's some sort of insult or something idk

so this is still ok right i mean this seems to be equivalent to the softcore avs and signatures around here (everything's covered)

stripper-messenger.jpg

will i be reprimanded if i make this my avatar and, if so, can you explain why it's different from the other avs around here?

also can i make this my signature or what:

mtv-s--jackass--star.jpg

1 person likes this

Being gay doesn't mean you want to post dicks all the time. In fact the opposite because there's generally nothing to overcompensate for like the straights who have to convince everyone via softcore in their signatures and avs.

"the gays" should be in quotations I guess.

as a matter of fact it turns out that simply agreeing with someone who doesn't agree with ncbiscuit is enough for him to start suggesting you're gay as if it's some sort of insult or something idk

lol

This from the person posting pictures of cocks and guys in thongs. I mean lol.

Truth is Cantrell, I really don't think you're gay. I don't think Zula is either...

I think Zula is just screwing with the mods (particularly Hawk) and I think you're really a woman.

If you are really gay man though, it's cool with me. I think we need more gay Panther fans around here for some perspective.

Thank god someone eventually fell for that lol

and best of all, it was mr td...

If you are really gay man though, it's cool with me. I think we need more gay Panther fans around here for some perspective.

There are likely dozens of gay Panther fans on the board. Go up to the search bar and type in "fine young male" if you want to know why they don't mention it.

Or just look at your own post history where you use the concept as an insult every other post.