Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW RULE: NO PENIS

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Being gay doesn't mean you want to post dicks all the time. In fact the opposite because there's generally nothing to overcompensate for like the straights who have to convince everyone via softcore in their signatures and avs.

"the gays" should be in quotations I guess.

Posted

as a matter of fact it turns out that simply agreeing with someone who doesn't agree with ncbiscuit is enough for him to start suggesting you're gay as if it's some sort of insult or something idk

lol

This from the person posting pictures of cocks and guys in thongs. I mean lol.

Truth is Cantrell, I really don't think you're gay. I don't think Zula is either...

I think Zula is just screwing with the mods (particularly Hawk) and I think you're really a woman.

If you are really gay man though, it's cool with me. I think we need more gay Panther fans around here for some perspective.

Posted

Thank god someone eventually fell for that lol

and best of all, it was mr td...

Posted

If you are really gay man though, it's cool with me. I think we need more gay Panther fans around here for some perspective.

There are likely dozens of gay Panther fans on the board. Go up to the search bar and type in "fine young male" if you want to know why they don't mention it.

Or just look at your own post history where you use the concept as an insult every other post.

Posted

There are likely dozens of gay Panther fans on the board. Go up to the search bar and type in "fine young male" if you want to know why they don't mention it.

Or just look at your own post history where you use the concept as an insult every other post.

Yes, please quote me where I use this insult.

Posted

Just LOL.

These kids now-a-days.

Keep fighting for change you guys! lol

Posted

Personally I hate when people post picture of scantily clad women outside of the lovely ladies forum. I don't need that up on my screen while reading the huddle at work.

I would be all for a Codpiece Cove section where gays and ladies could post pictures of scantily clad men. The huddle closet repubs would enjoy it too.

We have a no vagina/nipple/bush rule and it applies to nudity for men as well...via wieners/pubes

So to say the rules are not equal is false.

No nudity.

Posted

Personally I hate when people post picture of scantily clad women outside of the lovely ladies forum. I don't need that up on my screen while reading the huddle at work.

I would be all for a Codpiece Cove section where gays and ladies could post pictures of scantily clad men. The huddle closet repubs would enjoy it too.

We have a no vagina/nipple/bush rule and it applies to nudity for men as well...via wieners/pubes

So to say the rules are not equal is false.

No nudity.

If I ever post anything in the lounge nsfw, I say so in the thread title...

I have refrained (and most others have too) from posting anything nsfw (female wise) in the Pics thread since Klong and Hotsauce asked specifically for that. I can (and do) look at anything I want in my office, but not everyone can.

I have said before we should have a picture forum for the ladies before... never really crossed my mind that it would be for gays too, but that's fine also. No problem with this at all.

Posted

That wasnt directed towards you just my general feelings and why there is no penis....bc there is no vagina

Posted

That wasnt directed towards you just my general feelings and why there is no penis....bc there is no vagina

Oh I know... just putting my $0.02 in. I agree with what you said.

Posted

I know I have it...and so do lots of others...but I'm thinking that the near naked women thing shouldn't be allowed in avies either. sigs perhaps too, but users can turn those off.

Posted

Avatars can he turned off. I haven't had them on for months. Loads faster on my phone.