Photo
- - - - -

The 2010 Quarterback Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
Guests

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

The best QB in that draft(Bradford) hasn't even proven himself to be a top 12-15 QB IMO, which is unfortunate because I think he can be really good actually.. But he's been put in a worse situation (regarding the talent around him) than even cam

He is not in a worst situation, in my opinion. He has Calvin Johnson. Other than Cam, who else do other teams prepare for when they play us? The reason people still have hope for Stafford is because of Calvin.

I yearn for the day when cam has a threat like. Almost seem unfair, that's why it will never happen.

#26 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
Guests

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

At least some of those guys were halfway decent in some way (like him or not, The Golden Calf of Bristol did have great moments and Bradford is still starting). 2007 was so awful and none of them lasted more than a year as a full time starter.

Can you list them so I can have a laugh. Things like that make me happy. Yea, I'm kind of sadistic.

#27 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

:lol:

2012? That could work (though I'm still a believer that 83 was better overall)

2013? Not so much.

2010? Eeeehhhh, no :unsure:

2011 and 2012 could up being the best two QB classes back to back in NFL history. These Big 6 are ridiculous:

Cam
Kaepernick
Dalton
Luck
RG3
Wilson

Those are the big 6 but that doesn't even take into account guys like Ponder, Locker, Foles, Cousins, or Tannehill who have starting potential also.

Not to mention backups that have shown promise like TJ Yates and Ryan Mallett.

Neither class by itself might not reach '83 level but has there ever been two classes as good at top and deep as these last two in back to back drafts?

#28 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

He is not in a worst situation, in my opinion. He has Calvin Johnson. Other than Cam, who else do other teams prepare for when they play us? The reason people still have hope for Stafford is because of Calvin.

I yearn for the day when cam has a threat like. Almost seem unfair, that's why it will never happen.

Posted Image

#29 jherald

jherald

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hey now! Tony Pike is the next Tom Brady.

I actually live in Cincinnati and whenever I would go somewhere wearing one of my Panthers jerseys, some idiot would pop off with, "So when do you think that Tony will start?" I got really tired of it, they loved that moron around here. I actually had one guy tell me that when he becomes a FA, he was aiming at going to the Patriots. Of course, this guy was his room mate at UC, just like ten other idiots that I talked to. Must have been a big dorm room.