Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Pulse CB Josh Thomas

38 posts in this topic

Posted

xavier rhodes time...sounds like an xmen superhero lol

Yah I honestly say we take the best CB available at 14 and look at DT in 2nd round, or line. I think if we let Gamble go, and what's on the market for what we can afford besides Sean Smith, our best bet is Best Corner available come 14. Hell Revis was taken at 14 right?

Posted

Yah I honestly say we take the best CB available at 14 and look at DT in 2nd round, or line. I think if we let Gamble go, and what's on the market for what we can afford besides Sean Smith, our best bet is Best Corner available come 14. Hell Revis was taken at 14 right?

we have so many holes i dont know what the hell were gonna do. I've come to the conclusion that i would just like to help Cam. Get O-line help and some weapons, whether free agency or draft, were gonna have to mix it up a bit. worry about defense in later rounds. unless of coure someone unreal drops.

Posted

Sorry to break it to you folks, but we need one of these so called "backups" to be a starter. Let's get real for a second, Gamble is gone, we have no money for FA and our biggest problems are on offense. Josh Thomas is going to be that starter, I feel confident in saying that. Who the other starter is I don't know. The man goes for the neck of Falcon's players, should be everyones favorite Panther.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, always wonder why a team parts ways with a guy like that. Same thing with Darius Butler.

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

Posted

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

He was the worst looking DB in camp last year. I attended frequently and it was horrid watching him go through drills, could've just been a disconnect with Wilks

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to break it to you folks, but we need one of these so called "backups" to be a starter. Let's get real for a second, Gamble is gone, we have no money for FA and our biggest problems are on offense. Josh Thomas is going to be that starter, I feel confident in saying that. Who the other starter is I don't know. The man goes for the neck of Falcon's players, should be everyones favorite Panther.

I agree, when Gamble is cut I'm calling on Josh Thomas. His aggressiveness and recent play is enough to give him a shot. He found a fan in me when he made that huge goal line stop on 4th down...

Posted

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

Posted

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

Special in the division we're in???????

TF i was going to let it slide but you have it capitalized lmao

too funny, nothing personal

Posted

Love how he called out Atlanta. Makes our rivalry even greater.

Posted

we have so many holes i dont know what the hell were gonna do. I've come to the conclusion that i would just like to help Cam. Get O-line help and some weapons, whether free agency or draft, were gonna have to mix it up a bit. worry about defense in later rounds. unless of coure someone unreal drops.

quickest and easiest solution is to get OL help in FA and then get him another weapon in the draft as well as help for the secondary.

Posted

quickest and easiest solution is to get OL help in FA and then get him another weapon in the draft as well as help for the secondary.

agree but you think if warmack falls you don't take him?

Posted

Special in the division we're in???????

TF i was going to let it slide but you have it capitalized lmao

too funny, nothing personal

You can't beat me in a debate so do what you got do.