Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Panthers Pulse CB Josh Thomas

38 posts in this topic

agree but you think if warmack falls you don't take him?

highly unlikely that happens, but i suppose we do. it would make sense to do it, but it puts more pressure on us to find help WR and other spots.

highly unlikely that happens, but i suppose we do. it would make sense to do it, but it puts more pressure on us to find help WR and other spots.

I dunno like a month ago people were saying a guard wouldnt be taken in the top 20 and now theres talk he might be drafted number 1. This years draft is gonna be crazy.

You can't beat me in a debate so do what you got do.

what? i already have just like the majority of the people in this forum. have you not learned yet. you need to overdose on some chill pills my man

I dunno like a month ago people were saying a gaurd wouldnt be taken in the top 20 and now theres talk he might be drafted number 1. This years draft is gonna be crazy.

t's mainly because there's not much in the way of super elite talent at the very tip top, but still a very solid class.

this is pretty much the worst year to have the first pick overall...or even a top 5 pick. i can see KC wanting to trade out of the first pick and no one wanting to bother with it.

when one of your top choices is an OG, you know you've got problems.

Interesting, he was very complimentary of Godfrey......yes he may not be the absolute best, but I think he adds some intensity to our d

edit: anyone know who he was guarding on the first play-----I'm betting money it was White

what? i already have just like the majority of the people in this forum. have you not learned yet. you need to overdose on some chill pills my man

Is that a replacement ref judgement you're going by there?

Is that a replacement ref judgement you're going by there?

Na that came down from the Roger Goodell

Na that came down from the Roger Goodell

So it's full of BS then

So it's full of BS then

Call it what you want. its still the final word

we have so many holes i dont know what the hell were gonna do. I've come to the conclusion that i would just like to help Cam. Get O-line help and some weapons, whether free agency or draft, were gonna have to mix it up a bit. worry about defense in later rounds. unless of coure someone unreal drops.

Right now, we don't have a starting caliber CB honestly that will match up well. We don't have the cap space for one either besides maybe Sean Smith. We need to draft the best here to replace out last perma def back

Right now, we don't have a starting caliber CB honestly that will match up well. We don't have the cap space for one either besides maybe Sean Smith. We need to draft the best here to replace out last perma def back

I do not feel comfortable drafting a corner in the first round this draft.

We will not draft a corner in the first round, get over yourselves. Campbell, Thomas, Norman will all be just fine if we can find someone to compliment Dwan at DT.

I filled a hole myself tonight...it's not that hard.