37 replies to this topic

#16 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Yeah, always wonder why a team parts ways with a guy like that. Same thing with Darius Butler.

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

#17 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

He was the worst looking DB in camp last year. I attended frequently and it was horrid watching him go through drills, could've just been a disconnect with Wilks

#18 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

Sorry to break it to you folks, but we need one of these so called "backups" to be a starter. Let's get real for a second, Gamble is gone, we have no money for FA and our biggest problems are on offense. Josh Thomas is going to be that starter, I feel confident in saying that. Who the other starter is I don't know. The man goes for the neck of Falcon's players, should be everyones favorite Panther.

I agree, when Gamble is cut I'm calling on Josh Thomas. His aggressiveness and recent play is enough to give him a shot. He found a fan in me when he made that huge goal line stop on 4th down...

#19 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

#20 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

Special in the division we're in???????
TF i was going to let it slide but you have it capitalized lmao
too funny, nothing personal

#21 1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Love how he called out Atlanta. Makes our rivalry even greater.

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

we have so many holes i dont know what the hell were gonna do. I've come to the conclusion that i would just like to help Cam. Get O-line help and some weapons, whether free agency or draft, were gonna have to mix it up a bit. worry about defense in later rounds. unless of coure someone unreal drops.

quickest and easiest solution is to get OL help in FA and then get him another weapon in the draft as well as help for the secondary.

#23 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

quickest and easiest solution is to get OL help in FA and then get him another weapon in the draft as well as help for the secondary.

agree but you think if warmack falls you don't take him?

#24 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Special in the division we're in???????
TF i was going to let it slide but you have it capitalized lmao
too funny, nothing personal

You can't beat me in a debate so do what you got do.

#25 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

agree but you think if warmack falls you don't take him?

highly unlikely that happens, but i suppose we do. it would make sense to do it, but it puts more pressure on us to find help WR and other spots.

#26 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

highly unlikely that happens, but i suppose we do. it would make sense to do it, but it puts more pressure on us to find help WR and other spots.

I dunno like a month ago people were saying a guard wouldnt be taken in the top 20 and now theres talk he might be drafted number 1. This years draft is gonna be crazy.

#27 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

You can't beat me in a debate so do what you got do.

what? i already have just like the majority of the people in this forum. have you not learned yet. you need to overdose on some chill pills my man

#28 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

I dunno like a month ago people were saying a gaurd wouldnt be taken in the top 20 and now theres talk he might be drafted number 1. This years draft is gonna be crazy.

t's mainly because there's not much in the way of super elite talent at the very tip top, but still a very solid class.

this is pretty much the worst year to have the first pick overall...or even a top 5 pick. i can see KC wanting to trade out of the first pick and no one wanting to bother with it.

when one of your top choices is an OG, you know you've got problems.

#29 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,194 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Interesting, he was very complimentary of Godfrey......yes he may not be the absolute best, but I think he adds some intensity to our d

edit: anyone know who he was guarding on the first play-----I'm betting money it was White

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

what? i already have just like the majority of the people in this forum. have you not learned yet. you need to overdose on some chill pills my man

Is that a replacement ref judgement you're going by there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com