Panthers Pulse CB Josh Thomas

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Our scouting dept did a nice job realizing Josh could play and getting him off waivers from Dallas.

Yeah, always wonder why a team parts ways with a guy like that. Same thing with Darius Butler.

#12 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

xavier rhodes time...sounds like an xmen superhero lol

#13 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• LocationGreenville, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

xavier rhodes time...sounds like an xmen superhero lol

Yah I honestly say we take the best CB available at 14 and look at DT in 2nd round, or line. I think if we let Gamble go, and what's on the market for what we can afford besides Sean Smith, our best bet is Best Corner available come 14. Hell Revis was taken at 14 right?

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

Yah I honestly say we take the best CB available at 14 and look at DT in 2nd round, or line. I think if we let Gamble go, and what's on the market for what we can afford besides Sean Smith, our best bet is Best Corner available come 14. Hell Revis was taken at 14 right?

we have so many holes i dont know what the hell were gonna do. I've come to the conclusion that i would just like to help Cam. Get O-line help and some weapons, whether free agency or draft, were gonna have to mix it up a bit. worry about defense in later rounds. unless of coure someone unreal drops.

#15 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Sorry to break it to you folks, but we need one of these so called "backups" to be a starter. Let's get real for a second, Gamble is gone, we have no money for FA and our biggest problems are on offense. Josh Thomas is going to be that starter, I feel confident in saying that. Who the other starter is I don't know. The man goes for the neck of Falcon's players, should be everyones favorite Panther.

#16 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationHollyweird, CA
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Yeah, always wonder why a team parts ways with a guy like that. Same thing with Darius Butler.

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

#17 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

I remember feeling optimistic when we signed Darius Butler, he seemed to be a great pickup off waivers. Not quite sure why we cut him so quickly...

He was the worst looking DB in camp last year. I attended frequently and it was horrid watching him go through drills, could've just been a disconnect with Wilks

#18 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationHollyweird, CA
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

Sorry to break it to you folks, but we need one of these so called "backups" to be a starter. Let's get real for a second, Gamble is gone, we have no money for FA and our biggest problems are on offense. Josh Thomas is going to be that starter, I feel confident in saying that. Who the other starter is I don't know. The man goes for the neck of Falcon's players, should be everyones favorite Panther.

I agree, when Gamble is cut I'm calling on Josh Thomas. His aggressiveness and recent play is enough to give him a shot. He found a fan in me when he made that huge goal line stop on 4th down...

#19 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

#20 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• LocationKinston, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

We can't go into the season with Josh Thomas, Josh Norman, and Dockery as our only CB. Special in the division we're in.

Special in the division we're in???????
TF i was going to let it slide but you have it capitalized lmao
too funny, nothing personal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users