Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State-UNC pregame thread

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think McAdoo flops a lot... I just think he's soft to be honest. I do notice him flopping from time to time but every player will do that to try to get a call (you especially Mason Plumlee). But whenever he goes up against a true big man or someone with more talent he doesn't know what to do and he gets ran over.

Yeah I agree. Add that Duncan guy to the list who obviously doesn't watch basketball. Another one of those losers who'd rather insult Carolina than make a logical statement.

He's the only real inside guy we have have and that's probably why we are what we are.

If Meeks is the real deal next season, he could have one of the best seasons a freshman center has had in a while in the ACC.

Posted

Yeah I agree. Add that Duncan guy to the list who obviously doesn't watch basketball. Another one of those losers who'd rather insult Carolina than make a logical statement.

He's the only real inside guy we have have and that's probably why we are what we are.

If Meeks is the real deal next season, he could have one of the best seasons a freshman center has had in a while in the ACC.

Meeks vs Anya will be nice

Posted

what do unx fans prefer, the traditional broom, the dust broom, or the swiffer wet jet. state will oblige either of the 3 choices. GTHC

Posted

what do unx fans prefer, the traditional broom, the dust broom, or the swiffer wet jet. state will oblige either of the 3 choices. GTHC

What did you prefer the past SEVEN years playing against Carolina?

Speak from experience.

#ouch #realitycheck

1 person likes this

Posted

I think UNC wins the revenge game on their court

Posted

I like those two championships you have in your signature.... That's cute

Posted

I think State fans would prefer a duster...... for their trophies.
1 person likes this

Posted

lol

: /

Posted

lol. A real sweep is 3 wins- you remember last year right?

Posted

lol

: /

Idk i'm so stoned right now.

Posted

So, dust mop it is then.

Posted

So, dust mop it is then.

We'll lend the one we've been using for State does that sound alright?