Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State-UNC pregame thread

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Coin flip...I'll be surprised if Leslie and/or Howell doesnt have 4 fouls with 10 mins to go in the game. Neither one can ever play a full game at Cameron or Dean Dome. Gotta love the ACC...

Posted

Pregame complaining about the refs? Yup, state fans are worried

Posted

Yeah State fans scared. This is their championship game because everyone knows they are going home early in March.

Posted

Which is where UNC will already be come March if they lose this game

:)

Posted

Uh, this isn't the year for Carolina. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

This was, however, supposed to be NC States year. What happened?

Posted

So you do not think we will be able to sustain this type of team over the next few years?

I do...so this being "State's Year" is meaningless to me. I want to be in a position where every year there is a chance. Something we haven't had in Raleigh in quite some time.

Posted

You guys crack me up

Posted

So you do not think we will be able to sustain this type of team over the next few years?

I do...so this being "State's Year" is meaningless to me. I want to be in a position where every year there is a chance. Something we haven't had in Raleigh in quite some time.

Sustained success is tough. Roy has down years, Billy Donovan has had some bad teams, even Calipari is slipping this year. Its even tougher at a school like State. No offense maybe a little

Posted

Unless UNC busts about 10-15 3's I like our chances

Posted

Expect plenty more of this...

CJdunk.gif

For another one of these...

8ZcUTy8.gif?1?8446

Posted

Sustained success is tough. Roy has down years, Billy Donovan has had some bad teams, even Calipari is slipping this year. Its even tougher at a school like State. No offense maybe a little

I would take competitive....with down years vs down years with a competitive year sprinkled in every one and a while.

Im hoping/thinking that is the direction we are heading

Posted

State is relevant for the first time in two decades and suddenly their fans think its an emerging powerhouse.

Sure Gott can recruit but he is an awful coach.

You guys are struggling against teams like Clemson this year and you're losing half your team in a couple weeks.

Oh yeah, Louisville, Cuse, and Pitt are coming to town. Plus you gotta play Duke and Carolina twice a year.

Habitual 4 or 5 team in the Acc.