57 replies to this topic

#16 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

I think UNC wins with the new small ball lineup, but they showed last night that if the threes arent falling they can lose to pretty much anybody. At least with Mcdonald back and Hairston getting big minutes UNC has 3 good shooters to put out there

#17 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

I think unc-ch's small lineup will allow for alot of second chance points but if unc is stroking it from deep it will be a close one. Roy wants to take credit for what every tarhole fan has been asking for.

New drinking game. Every time roy turns as red as State's jersey after a no call on a post flop.

#18 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

New drinking game. Every time roy turns as red as State's jersey after a no call on a post flop.

Hahahaha, you ain't playing Duke on Saturday buddy. You might be able to take half a shot with that game. That is unless you're speaking of UNC flopping when Leslie attacks inside.

Here's a better one, take a shot every time Zo Brown absolutely schools lil' Paige in the how-to of playing PG.

#19 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hahahaha, you ain't playing Duke on Saturday buddy. You might be able to take half a shot with that game. That is unless you're speaking of UNC flopping when Leslie attacks inside.

Here's a better one, take a shot every time Zo Brown absolutely schools lil' Paige in the how-to of playing PG.

yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. If my memory serves me right (I was drunk) last game I remember seeing JMM and Brice or Hubert flopping left and right in the post without getting the calls. They know that they cannot handle Howell and Leslie down low.

As for your drinking game. Alcohol poisoning would be prevalent.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Uh, I think you have us confused with Duke. Please watch basketball.

#21 Duncan81

Duncan81

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Uh, I think you have us confused with Duke. Please watch basketball.

Maybe you should watch basketball Mcadoo flops and he flops alot

#22 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Maybe you should watch basketball Mcadoo flops and he flops alot

I don't think McAdoo flops a lot... I just think he's soft to be honest. I do notice him flopping from time to time but every player will do that to try to get a call (you especially Mason Plumlee). But whenever he goes up against a true big man or someone with more talent he doesn't know what to do and he gets ran over.

#23 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Only time I've seen Mcadoo play real post defense was the Duke game this year. He shut Plumlee down for stretches, which was frankly shocking. Hopefully he tries it again some time

#24 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Only time I've seen Mcadoo play real post defense was the Duke game this year. He shut Plumlee down for stretches, which was frankly shocking. Hopefully he tries it again some time

Exactly! He just doesn't play mentally strong enough and that makes him play softer...

#25 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

I don't think McAdoo flops a lot... I just think he's soft to be honest. I do notice him flopping from time to time but every player will do that to try to get a call (you especially Mason Plumlee). But whenever he goes up against a true big man or someone with more talent he doesn't know what to do and he gets ran over.

Yeah I agree. Add that Duncan guy to the list who obviously doesn't watch basketball. Another one of those losers who'd rather insult Carolina than make a logical statement.

He's the only real inside guy we have have and that's probably why we are what we are.

If Meeks is the real deal next season, he could have one of the best seasons a freshman center has had in a while in the ACC.

#26 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yeah I agree. Add that Duncan guy to the list who obviously doesn't watch basketball. Another one of those losers who'd rather insult Carolina than make a logical statement.

He's the only real inside guy we have have and that's probably why we are what we are.

If Meeks is the real deal next season, he could have one of the best seasons a freshman center has had in a while in the ACC.

Meeks vs Anya will be nice

#27 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,278 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

what do unx fans prefer, the traditional broom, the dust broom, or the swiffer wet jet. state will oblige either of the 3 choices. GTHC

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

what do unx fans prefer, the traditional broom, the dust broom, or the swiffer wet jet. state will oblige either of the 3 choices. GTHC

What did you prefer the past SEVEN years playing against Carolina?

Speak from experience.

#ouch #realitycheck

#29 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

I think UNC wins the revenge game on their court

#30 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

I like those two championships you have in your signature.... That's cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com