Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Best burger you have ever had

98 posts in this topic

I went to BT Burger tonight and got a grilled chicken salad with vinegrette dressing. LOL what a pussy.

There used to be a place in Monroe called Duke's, I dunno if its still there or not, I haven't been back in years. A double with chili and slaw from there was awesome.

They look at you so retarded down here if you ask for slaw on a burger that I just started ordering a side of it and putting it on there my damn self.

And the owner of In and Out Burger is a smoking hot 30 year old billionaire. OK, maybe not smoking hot but she is very pretty and the billionaire thing makes her smoking hot.

Great...now I am hungry and horny. The cafeteria ladies at work better look out today.

*eyebrow*

lynsi-torres.jpg

I've had so many good burgers, most of which were after a lot of heavy drinking. So what do I know.

Right now as far as Charlotte goes I have to say Bad Daddy's. Last time I had Liberty it was a disgusting mess.

Ike's Korner Grill (Spartanburg)

Doline's (Clifton, SC)

*eyebrow*

lynsi-torres.jpg

That's not a very flattering picture, but put a b-b-b-billion dollars around her and I'd marry her in a second and bang her everyday that ends with a Y.