Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best burger you have ever had

98 posts in this topic

Posted

I think they opened a Bad Daddy's in the airport? Or is it Smash Burger?

Bad Daddy's sounds right. There was a line out the door last time I was there.

Posted

Wow how fugging terrible is it to not have an in n out burger, a five guys, or a habit burger on every block next to your house?

Posted

And the owner of In and Out Burger is a smoking hot 30 year old billionaire. OK, maybe not smoking hot but she is very pretty and the billionaire thing makes her smoking hot.

Great...now I am hungry and horny. The cafeteria ladies at work better look out today.

Posted

That's now Wilmington Pizza or something... never ate at Cubbies myself.

Remember the Frontier? That single-wide trailer that served hot dogs? Frontier and Trolly Stop for the hot dog win.

Posted

I am more of a hot dog guy over a burger guy - but I think Greens has the best burgers in town.

Roosters in South Park comes close.

Posted

I am more of a hot dog guy over a burger guy - but I think Greens has the best burgers in town.

Roosters in South Park comes close.

Any good hot dog joints around here?

Posted

Five Guys (best fries too)

Posted

The Counter burger (before it turned into Cowfish, still a really good burger joint)...had a great make your own and their shakes were out of this world. For take out, I loved Pile Em Up Bob's when I worked construction during undergrad. Pinky's is just OK...I love their tacos, though. I like Meuller's (for the ten minutes a day they are open), Alexander Michael's, and tried Kickstand this weekend and it was pretty good, too.

Posted

JJ's Red Hots on East Blvd is actually pretty good for a specific hot dog place. That location never holds a restaurant so it might be worth checking out sooner than later.

Greens also has great dogs.

Posted

Remember the Frontier? That single-wide trailer that served hot dogs? Frontier and Trolly Stop for the hot dog win.

You talking about the one over off of CBR near Shipyard? That's still there.

Also used to be a really good little hole in the wall right near the intersection of College and Peachtree in an old house. Used to eat there all the time when I worked at Party Suppliers in college.

Posted

You talking about the one over off of CBR near Shipyard? That's still there.

Also used to be a really good little hole in the wall right near the intersection of College and Peachtree in an old house. Used to eat there all the time when I worked at Party Suppliers in college.

There use to be a Frontier at College and Wrightsville where the car wash is now. Then they moved over behind the fire station near the church. The one on CBR is still there??!! Wow.

Posted

I enjoy Matt's Chicago Dog....but thats bc I can get an italian beef sammie there