Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best burger you have ever had

98 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How are the Comet's hot dogs?

Posted · Report post

Kickstand makes a mean dog.

Posted · Report post

I've only eaten the burgers and sloppy joes....the sloppy joes made me go to my parents and slap my mother for feeding me something she called a sloppy joe 25 years ago

Posted · Report post

What about Zack's off south blvd? The owners son sold me the alarm system for my house. He said they have good burgers and dogs.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1361373718' post='2139396']

There use to be a Frontier at College and Wrightsville where the car wash is now. Then they moved over behind the fire station near the church. The one on CBR is still there??!! Wow.
[/quote]

Damn, that was a long time ago. I don't even think I remember that Frontier you're talking about.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1361374191' post='2139411']
What about Zack's off south blvd? The owners son sold me the alarm system for my house. He said they have good burgers and dogs.
[/quote]

I've only eaten the fried chicken. I know the guys here at my office swear by it though

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1361374191' post='2139411']
[/quote]

Great southern-style burgers. Great for hangovers.

Posted · Report post

So how many people are getting burgers for lunch now?

Posted · Report post

http://www.theburgercompany.com/Home_Page.php

We hit this place before games sometimes.

Posted · Report post

That's right around the corner from my house....Pinky's may not be great, but is much better (except when I want a stuffed burger and sweet tater tots) usually.

The taco place that just went in beside it isn't bad, just needs to get the word out more.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Scrumtrilescent' timestamp='1361376498' post='2139468']
That's right around the corner from my house....Pinky's may not be great, but is much better (except when I want a stuffed burger and sweet tater tots) usually.

The taco place that just went in beside it isn't bad, just needs to get the word out more.
[/quote]

I ran past those places the other day. The taco place seemed busier than the burger joint. They just opened a Burger Co. near my office, right next to the Gentleman's Club. Someone didn't do their homework, terrible location. I hope it succeeds tho.

Posted · Report post

Burger Co. doesn't know if it wants to be a bar as well as a restaurant. It isn't open late enough to really be a bar, it doesn't do sit down until later in the day...and I think Pinky's will eventually make it move out of that location.