Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best burger you have ever had

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Full Blown Hemi at The Penquin

Posted

I just can't do rare ground beef, to each his own I guess. Also not big on pork chops.

I bet if it was rare cockmeat you'd have no issue devouring it.

Posted

I just can't do rare ground beef, to each his own I guess. Also not big on pork chops.

Well you certainly shouldnt be eating just any ground beef rare, but if you're going to a place with good beef that grinds its own burger meat, a medium rare burger is just so much more flavorful.

I know some fancy steakhouses dont even let you order a steak cooked more that medium rare because they claim it destroys the flavor

Posted

I bet if it was rare cockmeat you'd have no issue devouring it.

Clever. Your team still sucks regardless of anyones sexual preferences.

Posted

Full Blown Hemi at The Penquin

Umm, the "Penguin" boycott is still in full effect.

Do everyone a favor and go 2 blocks down Commonwealth to the Diamond.

Posted

Well you certainly shouldnt be eating just any ground beef rare, but if you're going to a place with good beef that grinds its own burger meat, a medium rare burger is just so much more flavorful.

^this...

No, don't go to walmart and buy 10 lbs of ground chuck for some rare burgers at your cookout. Most reputable restaurants won't offer burgers rare unless they know they are safe.

I also used to work at Tribeca and their burgers take no more than 4 days from pasture to plate. Hated the managers and cannot stand the owner but I still make a trip there everytime I'm back in town because the burgers are just that good.

Posted

I went to BT Burger tonight and got a grilled chicken salad with vinegrette dressing. LOL what a pussy.

Posted

hahahahaha....yup

Posted

Hamburger Joe's, Myrtle Beach

Posted

There used to be a place in Monroe called Duke's, I dunno if its still there or not, I haven't been back in years. A double with chili and slaw from there was awesome.

They look at you so retarded down here if you ask for slaw on a burger that I just started ordering a side of it and putting it on there my damn self.

Posted

And the owner of In and Out Burger is a smoking hot 30 year old billionaire. OK, maybe not smoking hot but she is very pretty and the billionaire thing makes her smoking hot.

Great...now I am hungry and horny. The cafeteria ladies at work better look out today.

*eyebrow*

lynsi-torres.jpg

Posted

I've had so many good burgers, most of which were after a lot of heavy drinking. So what do I know.

Right now as far as Charlotte goes I have to say Bad Daddy's. Last time I had Liberty it was a disgusting mess.