Photo
- - - - -

Playstation Officially Announces PS4

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

yeah ps4 will play used games...

http://www.forbes.co...lay-used-games/

#42 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

yeah ps4 will play used games...

http://www.forbes.co...lay-used-games/

Awesome, thanks!

I was going to give XBox a try, but if I do, it will probably just be the 360 and then buy the PS4 around the holidays now...

Been rocking with playstation since the original and just had a hard time getting accustomed to the XBox controller so I just gave up on it early.

#43 BigSyke

BigSyke

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Awesome, thanks!

I was going to give XBox a try, but if I do, it will probably just be the 360 and then buy the PS4 around the holidays now...

Been rocking with playstation since the original and just had a hard time getting accustomed to the XBox controller so I just gave up on it early.

yep lol almost the same story...played ps1...owned ps2 and ps3......its like i played sony consoles first and just stuck with them,,,lol

but i dont know how anyone could say the ps3 controller is not better than the xbox one.......i mean ps3 is just a gamer's control....really cant explain it...it just feels right lol

by the way what games are you playing on ps3 now? the only fps shooters i got is resistance1-3, killzone1-3 and crysis 2......

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

yep lol almost the same story...played ps1...owned ps2 and ps3......its like i played sony consoles first and just stuck with them,,,lol

but i dont know how anyone could say the ps3 controller is not better than the xbox one.......i mean ps3 is just a gamer's control....really cant explain it...it just feels right lol

by the way what games are you playing on ps3 now? the only fps shooters i got is resistance1-3, killzone1-3 and crysis 2......

Yup, same here lol. My first experience with XBox was Max Payne and I thought it was awesome, but the controller just never sat well with me. The outside handles feel bulky and the right analog being placed high up and the left one placed lower just irritates me. Then when I found out that you have to PAY for Xbox live, it wasn't even a consideration. But, I've gotten to the point that I just wanted to get an XBox as well because a lot of my friends were exclusively playing that. But like I said, at this point, I'll be a generation behind when I give it a chance.

PS4 will be my priority though.

#45 BigSyke

BigSyke

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Yup, same here lol. My first experience with XBox was Max Payne and I thought it was awesome, but the controller just never sat well with me. The outside handles feel bulky and the right analog being placed high up and the left one placed lower just irritates me. Then when I found out that you have to PAY for Xbox live, it wasn't even a consideration. But, I've gotten to the point that I just wanted to get an XBox as well because a lot of my friends were exclusively playing that. But like I said, at this point, I'll be a generation behind when I give it a chance.

PS4 will be my priority though.

did you play max payne 3 lol that game too fugkin hard lol i failed the helicopter stage so many times...lol

#46 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

did you play max payne 3 lol that game too fugkin hard lol i failed the helicopter stage so many times...lol

Nah, I think it was the first one ever because it was the original XBox, I think right after they came out. I was just amazed with the Matrix effect of putting it in slow motion while you were shooting... But, it wore off pretty quick.

#47 captfluoro

captfluoro

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationHuntersville, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

The thing I don't like is it won't be backwards compatible with PS3 games. I hate that crap. Have to wait and see, maybe in a few years if the price comes down.

#48 BigSyke

BigSyke

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

yeah dont like it either.......but if it was people say they would have to jack the price up.........

#49 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

I just saw one of the PS4 games on pre-sale I guess on amazon and it is listed at $100. WOW. That may be where they are gonna make up the difference in money from the console price.

#50 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• LocationLexington, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

I just saw one of the PS4 games on pre-sale I guess on amazon and it is listed at $100. WOW. That may be where they are gonna make up the difference in money from the console price.

That's just a holder price tag, they did the same thing with quite a few games for the Wii U last year.

The Backwards Compatibility thing doesn't bother me. I never used it on the original PS3 models when they came out with it included.

Also Knack looked crazy with all the pieces of knack being actually displayed, especially when he explodes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users