Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asomugha and Devin Hester on bubble to be cut, per NFL.com

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Any interest?

Hester would be an alright fit here IMO. We REALLY need a returner and someone to stretch the field.

Asomugha? Maybe he could use a change of scenery, and revive his career after being misused in Philly.

Thoughts?

Here are the other potential cuts if interested:

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000140842/cap-cuts-nfc-veterans-on-the-roster-bubble/

Posted · Report post

Both will get more then we can afford from a team with a TON of cap space. Aso could help the Colts D A LOT

Posted · Report post

Remind me again who our defensive coordinator is

Posted · Report post

So, James Anderson and Beason are potential cuts huh? Who the Hell are we going to start then?

Posted · Report post

Remind me again who our defensive coordinator is

Luke Kuechly

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Asomugha was nothing special in Philly, but objectively he's better than anyone not named "a healthy Chris Gamble" currently on roster. And admittedly I'm iffy on how to judge people who were part of a "wide 9" defense.

Hester is probably on the phone with Dave Toub 2 seconds after he's cut (if it actually happens).

I'd agree both likely get bigger paydays elsewhere.

Posted · Report post

So, James Anderson and Beason are potential cuts huh? Who the Hell are we going to start then?

The idea is that one or the other are potential cuts - so they are both listed - not that they are BOTH expected to be cut.

Posted · Report post

Hester- Hester is good for one play when he's out there on offense... But he hasn't been that effective in the return game in the past years. Don't give up on Joe Adams so soon

Asomugha- I'd take him here if he took a HUGE pay cut... He's play over the past two years hasn't been the best so it's possible but someone will over pay for him

Posted · Report post

No thanks on both of these one-trick ponies.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

nooooooooooooo moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted · Report post

We simply can't afford to pay Hester the dollars he'll want to touch the ball a handful of times per game. We gotta see what we have with Joe Adams.

Posted · Report post

pipe dreams

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments