Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA (Trade Deadline) Trade Transactions (BOBCATS acquire Josh McRoberts)

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to wait until the trade is finalized with all the details to put it up.

Posted

If my math is right..this pushes the 'Cats cap room up to roughly $9.2 million.

Posted

Anthony Morrow on his way to Dallas for Dahntay Jones.

Posted

With all the expiring deals charlotte has..Mullens, Diop, Williams, and Henderson...assuming they don't re-sign any..the 'Cats are around $23 million under the cap.

I would assume they would resign Mullens still leaving oodles of cap space.

Posted

Ronnie Brewer on his way to OKC.

Posted

A lot of trades came in at the last second, will take a little while for all of them to get finalized. I'll update them as they come in.

Posted

Unless there is a log-jam or pending trades at the league office..it looks as if all charlotte acquired was an expiring deal (not bad at all).

I just figured they might be more active with all the expiring deals and extra picks that the 'Cats have. Maybe they look to move up in the draft to get two ten picks? idk, should be interesting.

Posted

f#ck Atlanta for holding everything up.. now you lose Josh Smith and get nothing

Posted

If Cats could move Gordon, (I can't believe he is still there) this summer would give them tons of cap room

Posted

Just be glad we got first rounders from PDX and Detroit when we did. With the new CBA teams are all looking for draft picks. That is the main reason Josh Smith stayed in ATL. 13 mill exp is more valuable than Hump. If the Nets threw in a first round pick I think he would be gone.

Posted

I really like what Milwaukee, Boston, and Portland did today, especially Boston.

Posted

Eric Maynor to Portland and J.J. to Milwaukee have been finalized.