Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam passes out doughnuts to his class.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you have it backwards.

Well from personal experience, I've lived in the east and west coast respectively. Out west I only saw Dunkin's, out east mainly near salisbury,NC Krispy Kreme galore. Even in the gas stations, most had KK's donuts.

I went more to DD's though, their raisin bagels were superb. With some hot chocolate. My god that was a great breakfast.

Posted

waiting for some twat to come in and bitch that he should have brought in pizza instead!

Pizza with everything! except the Canadian bacon, someone is going to get hurt if they put unpatriotic Canadian bacon on my fuging pizza.

Posted

Pizza with everything! except the Canadian bacon, someone is going to get hurt if they put unpatriotic Canadian bacon on my fuging pizza.

you and me both...but not for patriotic reasons obviously

Posted

I live in northern Cali and there are Krispy kremes all over here. Maybe 10 or so within 75-100 miles

Posted

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Thats my qwataback

1 person likes this

Posted

KK or gtfo.

1 person likes this

Posted

those lucky fugs. I had to join a club to get doughnuts in the morning for class.

Posted

Well from personal experience, I've lived in the east and west coast respectively. Out west I only saw Dunkin's, out east mainly near salisbury,NC Krispy Kreme galore. Even in the gas stations, most had KK's donuts.

I went more to DD's though, their raisin bagels were superb. With some hot chocolate. My god that was a great breakfast.

I went on DD's store locator and could not find a DD within 50 miles of where I live. To this day, I do not think I have ever seen a DD in Los Angeles. I do recall seeing a bunch of DD's on my visits to Charlotte, Chicago, Atlanta and of course Boston.

Posted

Look who served Cam at the drive thru

dunkin-donuts-app__oPt.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

camcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcamcam

Posted

35215326.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

I'm sure Krispy Kreme are a east coast thing. I haven't seen a Krispy Kreme in the west at all. Nothing but dunking donuts here.

closest one is 50 minutes away in Montgomery. Its ridiculous.