Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's world (sequestration)

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah it's all the 20/30 somethings that got us into this mess

Posted

Candidate for tweet of the month? Maybe year?

Donna Brazile@donnabrazile

What's on your menu? Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up. No good answer!

2:50 PM - 27 Feb 13

342 Retweets 77 favorites

Maybe she'll figure out you can't bend the cost curve.

Posted

you mean the profit curve?

Posted

you mean the profit curve?

That too.

Either one.

Posted

You suggesting price controls now?

Posted

You suggesting price controls now?

in lieu of gouging? yes.

Posted

in lieu of gouging? yes.

Competition prevents gouging.

Posted

Competition prevents gouging.

look around you.

Posted

Yeah it's all the 20/30 somethings that got us into this mess

He's speaking to naivete. These promises continue to be made and continue to be broken on a regular basis for as long as politicians have enjoyed the gullibility of the masses

Posted

But as long as Michelle Antoinette is announcing best film awards at the Oscars...all is good.

it is very difficult for me to take seriously the opinion of anyone who makes clever nicknames for politicians to express their distaste. kind of like stirs saying "COTUS" all the time now like it's uproariously funny and doesn't immediately plunge the level of discussion to sub yahoo news comments section standards of intelligence

Posted

it is very difficult for me to take seriously the opinion of anyone who makes clever nicknames for politicians to express their distaste. kind of like stirs saying "COTUS" all the time now like it's uproariously funny and doesn't immediately plunge the level of discussion to sub yahoo news comments section standards of intelligence

I am truly sorry to all the sensabilities I disturbed by calling our current president the Campaigner of the US. I was playing to his only strength they way I saw it. I think it is just the passive agressive nature I have developed here in the Huddle. I am thankful to all the gracious mods for not banning me for use of the word campaigner and promise to mend my ways. My humble apologies to all.

Posted

What in the deficit goes away due to the implementation of obama care.

Nothing goes away. But the health care creates new revenue and has major medicare reform that Republicans had been asking for for years that offset the cost and actually will reduce the deficit over time.