#166 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,964 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

My mistake. I could have sworn you said you went to West Point and that your parents got govt assistance when you were younger. I might be thinking of someone else...or combining two different people

Parent getting gov't assistance.....no

Worthless deadbeat of a brother mooching off the gov't......yes, which is why he and I do not get along.

Went to West Point....Yes, but that is a scholarship that is EARNED, not an entitlement handout for sitting at home and playing X-Box

#167 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Went to West Point....Yes, but that is a scholarship that is EARNED, not an entitlement handout for sitting at home and playing X-Box

So do you think gov't assistance is ok if earned?

#168 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

I'm just trying to formulate in my head when gov't assistance is good and when it is bad.

#169 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

You vote republican because you believe they will give you free poo

Or why else would you vote for them. You clearly vote for your best interests but people be damned if they do the same as you. Leave your faux ivory tower in ballenslime to see the reality instead of being being spoon fed it by foxnews

Hypocrite

The line about fox news spoon feeding is tired and old. plus no one votes rep to get free poo. its to stop dems from taking my poo and calling it free when they give it to someone else.

#170 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,964 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

I'm just trying to formulate in my head when gov't assistance is good and when it is bad.

Scholarship for academic performance that was EARNED and requires military service is a far cry from sitting at home collecting a check. I guess those gov't employees who work and get a paycheck are the same as those welfare recipients too.

Your ignorance is AMAZING.

#171 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Scholarship for academic performance that was EARNED and requires military service is a far cry from sitting at home collecting a check. I guess those gov't employees who work and get a paycheck are the same as those welfare recipients too.

Your ignorance is AMAZING.

Not ignorance as much as it is curiosity. Obviously we differ on many things when it comes to politics I do try to understand where or why someone believes something.

So you are ok with giving gov't assistance if someone earns it and I am just trying to find out where that earned/unearned line is with you.

#172 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

wouldn't the better question for govt assistance be not earned but used properly and not squandered?

"earning" gov't assistance can take on all kinds of reasons and requirements. once you are able to have access to that, then how you use that help is a totally dif animal.

and being eligible for the assistance to begin with.

im for the help, just make sure you really truly need it and then you use it as a springboard to do bigger and better things.

#173 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Exactly, I don't think many people have a problem with people using it when they NEED it, its the abusing of the assistance that people have a problem with..

#174 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

I say these lazy welfare queens that make your blood boil are on par with another blame game 70 years ago

#175 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

They aren't THE problem

#176 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Sorry but someone that abuses the assistance IS the problem, if you can't see that than you are part of the problem as well.

Having so many children that there is no way you could support them all and living off assistance is a major problem. Yea america is fu*ked.

The help is supposed to be temporary, not to be lived off of for you and your childrens entire lives.

Get out of here with your racist presumptions.

#177 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

So what % of people on welfare do you think cheat the system?

What's the $ volume?

Btw I didn't bring race into this...thanks

#178 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

Sorry, when I see lazy welfare queen it is usually a racist remark.

I don't care how many people cheat the system nor how much it costs.

They are a problem, disagree?

#179 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

the real problem is that people feel they need the gov to assist them period! And then where the gov gets the assistance they distribute. And the means they use to obtain that "assistance". Its all pretty much unconstitutional at this point. And its anti-community, pro-government. Thier supposed to be a non-profit organization. But starting to seem as though they are the biggest profiteers of them all.

#180 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

Sorry, when I see lazy welfare queen it is usually a racist remark.

I don't care how many people cheat the system nor how much it costs.

They are a problem, disagree?

I think if you are actually truly concerned with cheating the system your efforts might better be focused on others ....and more fruitful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com