Photo
- - - - -

Obama's world (sequestration)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
205 replies to this topic

#205 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

What happens to you if you lose your job, your friends and family and community (who by the way provides government funded support) are more concerned with paying their own mortgages, car payments, credit cards etc...Let's take it a step further, what if your situation remains the same for 6 months, a year, two years....You my friend are probably young (just guessing) haven't really gone through real struggle, and therefore your position is based on an assumption of "it can't/won't happen to me". Here is real life, their are a lot of MBA's with years of experience right now running around without jobs.........

you're not even close bud. I've had to play poker for a living while unemployed. i have stayed out on the streets. Always fight back though. I'm sorry that people who question my posts don't have the bonds and values that my family holds. But we have and will always look after one another. Because none of us are rich we have become very good at this. Plus its nothing new. Government dependance is.

#206 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

I can't speak for any one else but I'm not blindly placing faith in anything.

I have actually. Sandy, Katrina, the floods in WI a few years back, I know people who
ere helped by the government in each & were greatful.

What's ironic is that you insist you're not deflecting, yet you continue to dodge my question.

I have already answered you with my original post. I am sorry that family unity is so hard for you to understand.