Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Reason McCrory Cut NC Unemployment

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He needed money to pay for...

[quote] Gov. Pat McCrory gave his cabinet secretaries pay hikes as large as $13,200, far more than anything afforded to typical state employees in recent years.
The Republican’s cabinet makes a combined $1.1 million – an 8 percent increase from his Democratic predecessor.
[color=#000000][left]
Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/10/2598132/gov-pat-mccrory-gives-his-cabinet.html#storylink=cpy[/left][/color]
[/quote]

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/10/2598132/gov-pat-mccrory-gives-his-cabinet.html

Posted · Report post

Nice conspiracy you have there

Posted · Report post

Perhaps you can explain the reason

Posted · Report post

I'll respond to this thread the same way Panthro, CWG, Gazi, SZ, and the rest respond to pro gun, pro constitution, anti liberal threads.

Herp derp this is fuging stupid, and this thread is dildos. Just bend over and take it in the ass conservative pieces of poo. There is nothing you can do about it! Hahahaha

Posted · Report post

I don't think I've ever responded to a thread like that

So you are ok with what went down

That's fine.

Posted · Report post

G5's got this, obviously one of the retarded things we were left with after 100 years of democrat rule is underpaid cabinet secretaries.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1361488958' post='2140797']
He needed money to pay for...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/10/2598132/gov-pat-mccrory-gives-his-cabinet.html
[/quote]

I thought Ibama supported raising wages for the working class.

Oh wait....that only applies to those who mught vote for him.

Carry on.

Posted · Report post

From McCrory to blaming Obama in a single bound! It's MadHatterMan!

Posted · Report post

Only in Madhatters world are working wages a measly $130k

Notice how he tried to deflect it back on Obama instead of being against a pay increases in govt.

They are completely programmed and brainwashed

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1361507346' post='2141052']
Only in Madhatters world are working wages a measly $130k

Notice how he tried to deflect it back on Obama instead of being against a pay increases in govt.

They are completely programmed and brainwashed
[/quote]

Bc the poor will only spend the money for frivolous things like : food, shelter, heat...silly folks just be homeless n go to emergency rooms for food n shelter!

Govt workers will stimulate the economy...

Of the Kayman Islands..Which is near Washington state right?! America...fug yeah..

Posted · Report post

They certainly won't use it on bootstraps

Posted · Report post

he's so slimy. Just get charlotte some more road funding and try not to rape anymore poor ppl plz, thx.

Posted · Report post

I'm ready to build an I-585 loop

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase' timestamp='1361508354' post='2141071']
he's so slimy. Just get charlotte some more road funding and try not to rape anymore poor ppl plz, thx.
[/quote]$3 billion in road projects in Charlotte over the last few years (announced, not all under construction, but much is). I think we're doing alright for road funding lately.

Posted · Report post

I thought that and the unemployment cut was completely despicable and foolish for an incoming Gov.

Work on the process of unemployment. (GO online, say you have applied to jobs, collect checks) That's too easy. Get people to send in responses from applications, build up skill sets, things like that.

That would weed out people who corrupt the system and get more workers in the workforce improving the economy.

Calling the department heads pay increases as something to "help them take care of their families" made me want to vomit.
Many of the State workers that got laid off last year and the year before have yet to get work again. So he cuts their help and increases the pay for his cronies.

Very disappointed.

Posted · Report post

See Panthro's gotten the memo...

[url="http://www.wral.com/liberal-group-lays-out-blueprint-for-attack-on-state-leaders/12136669/"]http://www.wral.com/liberal-group-lays-out-blueprint-for-attack-on-state-leaders/12136669/[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1361543774' post='2141248']
See Panthro's gotten the memo...

[url="http://www.wral.com/liberal-group-lays-out-blueprint-for-attack-on-state-leaders/12136669/"]http://www.wral.com/...aders/12136669/[/url]
[/quote]

So you support the pay increases?

Posted · Report post

Drop in the bucket compared to the millions "lost" in other departments. Maybe these peope are actually working now.

Posted · Report post

Unlike many liberals, the conservatives on this board will call out bullshit when we see it.

And this is bullshit.

Posted · Report post

I think I remember g5 complaining about our last governor increasing her staff's pay.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gazi' timestamp='1361547867' post='2141300']
I think I remember g5 complaining about our last governor increasing her staff's pay.
[/quote]

I did?

McCrory hasn't overseen a budget where state employee's compensation has been decided to go up or down YET.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thefuzz' timestamp='1361547810' post='2141299']
Unlike many liberals, the[b] conservatives on this board will call out bullshit when we see it[/b].

And this is bullshit.
[/quote]
Well, except for G5 apparently.

At least you are consistent in your views. I'm never a fan of politicians getting pay raises unless they are grossly underpaid and in a position that does not allow them to hold a full time job. This is not the case here.

Posted · Report post

There is a difference between a conservative and a Republican. Conservatives do speak out on bullshit even if it's their own party. Republicans just carry water for their own. Not naming names ;)

Posted · Report post

I'll reserve judgement to compare his entire administration budget costs.

Posted · Report post

If you can eliminate positions and boost the pay in others...I'm for it. Sometimes mid-level managers aren't needed.