Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Reason McCrory Cut NC Unemployment

68 posts in this topic

Posted

I said that I could care less what he pays his cabinet as long as his total cabinet cost is what it was last year. That's being budget neutral. I'm sorry that you're not able to comprehend the point I'm trying to make.

Posted

So you support the pay increases.

Posted

Honestly I can't blame him for giving pay increase to his people. Most of us would do the same. Again, cost of living almost doubled in last 3 years. Some companies offer increased pay. Let me give you an example. Average Accountants Payable salary was around $36,000 4 years ago. While average General Ledger salary was $42,000. Now, big companies willing to pay $48,000 to Accounts Payable clerks and $60,000 to General Ledger. I know lots of people who got 5%-15% pay raises for this year alone. People demand higher pay and many companies willing to offer. It just a terrible decision to cut unemployment on his part, this will negatively effect economic growth.

Posted

You mean people with less money in their pocket hurts economic growth?

say it isn't so

Posted

lololololol

Posted

I am against

Posted

Holy poo G5 has to make the same arguments I do to support poor, screwed over people to support new state government employees just a couple of weeks after Perdue is gone, this is priceless

Posted

So conservatives are against pay increases?

Unless it lines their own pockets, yes.

Posted

Jury's still out on McCrory for me. I voted libertarian, but wasn't exactly opposed to McCrory. I can't say that I'm a huge fan of this unemployment cut, but if he does what he says and brings some jobs back it won't be such a huge issue. I usually vote democratic (always for POTUS) but I'd consider voting for McCrory in '16 if he does a good job.

Posted

Only in Madhatters world are working wages a measly $130k

Notice how he tried to deflect it back on Obama instead of being against a pay increases in govt.

They are completely programmed and brainwashed

In my world people get paid for ACTUALLY working.

Your world consists of stroking people gov't entitlement checks for sitting on their collective asses and doing NOTHING.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's not their fault.

Not their fault that they blew off school.

Not their fault that they did not get an education.

Not their fault that they developed little to no marketable skill.

Just pander to them....support them for the rest if their lives....and voila.......you've got your democratic party's voting base.

Posted

I think you missed the gist of this thread. It's understandable as your handlers pry only work M-F.

Let me jingle some e-keys over towards the pay raise and away from the unemployment

Posted

But cut benefits for the unemployed, cut state jobs, and gives his cabinet a raise.