67 replies to this topic

#31 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,372 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Its bad idea to cut unemployment imo. Inflation is going through the roof. Foods and goods prices almost double in the last 3 years and will continue to rise. I do not see how one can live just off one unemployment check.

#32 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,232 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

This is fun.

Teflon McCrory...

Stop being an apologist and wishy washy.

You either support it or you don't.

As a republican I am not sure how you can choose to reserve judgement on pay increases in the govt.

#33 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

So conservatives are against pay increases?

#34 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

I can agree with that. I am so tired of the Obama knob slobbers, it's like they think this guy is Jesus Gandhi or something.

Them and the "but Bush did this" people are driving me crazy.

It's like that with both sides. I actually would prefer Chris Christie over Obama in the office because I believe he has more integrity and some of his decisions already proved that he doesn't care what the extreme elements of his party think ie would not pander to his extreme wing like Obama does.

I believe everyone should watch Oliver Stone's History of the USA on Showtime for that real eye opening experience.

#35 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,867 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Its bad idea to cut unemployment imo. Inflation is going through the roof. Foods and goods prices almost double in the last 3 years and will continue to rise. I do not see how one can live just off one unemployment check.

The dumbass government doesn't count food and energy cost when figuring inflation.

When I heard the other day that it was only .3% I started laughing.

#36 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,232 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

lol

All you have to say is that you are for/against the pay increases he gave his cabinet.

By not responding and dodging the direct question pretty much answers the question

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

I said that I could care less what he pays his cabinet as long as his total cabinet cost is what it was last year. That's being budget neutral. I'm sorry that you're not able to comprehend the point I'm trying to make.

#38 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,232 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

So you support the pay increases.

#39 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,372 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Honestly I can't blame him for giving pay increase to his people. Most of us would do the same. Again, cost of living almost doubled in last 3 years. Some companies offer increased pay. Let me give you an example. Average Accountants Payable salary was around $36,000 4 years ago. While average General Ledger salary was $42,000. Now, big companies willing to pay $48,000 to Accounts Payable clerks and $60,000 to General Ledger. I know lots of people who got 5%-15% pay raises for this year alone. People demand higher pay and many companies willing to offer. It just a terrible decision to cut unemployment on his part, this will negatively effect economic growth.

#40 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

You mean people with less money in their pocket hurts economic growth?

say it isn't so

#41 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

lololololol

#42 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

I am against

#43 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,771 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Holy poo G5 has to make the same arguments I do to support poor, screwed over people to support new state government employees just a couple of weeks after Perdue is gone, this is priceless

#44 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Unless it lines their own pockets, yes.

#45 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Jury's still out on McCrory for me. I voted libertarian, but wasn't exactly opposed to McCrory. I can't say that I'm a huge fan of this unemployment cut, but if he does what he says and brings some jobs back it won't be such a huge issue. I usually vote democratic (always for POTUS) but I'd consider voting for McCrory in '16 if he does a good job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.