Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

" » The Carolina Panthers sure sound like they want to de-emphasize the read-option as part of their offense"

67 posts in this topic

Hope we can win 2 lucky Super Bowls.

I'd take one lucky Super Bowl

4 people like this

Listen to the presser from today and you'll get that impression too.

Bruce Arians was also in the news knocking it today (link)

Gantt gets it wrong in thinking that it's anti-mobile QBs though. It's about guys that can run a pro-style system. You don't have to be slow and unathletic to be able to do that.

That sounds like Arians is excluding a certain type of players from his Aryan team emphasizing how much a traditionalist he is. Is Cam traditional enough? Because Cam can stand in the pocket like anyone and throw darts. Or does he mean a different tradition. I hope he also brings in some 'traditional' RBs, WRs, CBs, LBs, DEs, etc. in his all Aryan team.

Fixed.

we'll see about that. There are people who wins the lotto twice. They should open a school to teach how to win lotto. Fail!

we'll see about that. There are people who wins the lotto twice. They should open a school to teach how to win lotto. Fail!

Fun fact: winning a super bowl with luck is still winning a super bowl.

That sounds like Arians is excluding a certain type of players from his Aryan team emphasizing how much a traditionalist he is. Is Cam traditional enough? Because Cam can stand in the pocket like anyone and throw darts. Or does he mean a different tradition. I hope he also brings in some 'traditional' RBs, WRs, CBs, LBs, DEs, etc. in his all Aryan team.

Ok, the schtick is up. Who's alt is this. No way BlueBoy is a real poster. Going from Bruce Arians to Aryan? For the love of fugging god.

1 person likes this

Listen to the presser from today and you'll get that impression too.

Bruce Arians was also in the news knocking it today (link)

Gantt gets it wrong in thinking that it's anti-mobile QBs though. It's about guys that can run a pro-style system. You don't have to be slow and unathletic to be able to do that.

All the 4 dual threat QBs in the league can run a pro-style offense. Useless point to make. Unless Aryan is saying something else. Aryan will get fired in 3 years or less. His division have 2 dual threat QBs in it and he'll be in the bottom of that division for a long time.

I'd take one lucky Super Bowl

I'll take one undeserved, BS, pulled out of your ass, easiest road to the championship, refs absolutely blew it, somebody was on 'roids, that was a push-off, how did they miss that call Super Bowl.

2 people like this

Fun fact: winning a super bowl with luck is still winning a super bowl.

I'd rather have a dominant team that's always a favorite to win like NE rather than a 1 year wonder that barely make the playoffs afterwards.

I'd rather have a dominant team that's always a favorite to win like NE rather than a 1 year wonder that barely make the playoffs afterwards.

The "One Year Wonder"...

- plays in one of the toughest divisions in football

- manages to make the playoffs on a regular basis playing out of that tough division

- won two of the last five Super Bowls

- beat the team you admire in convincing fashion for their most recent ring

The team you want to model after...

- plays in a division for which "cupcake" would be a compliment

- hasn't won a Super Bowl in coming up on ten years

- stopped winning Super Bowls after their methods for cheating were exposed

- lost it's last two championship tries to the "One Year Wonder"

:lol:

4 people like this