#46 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Pretty solid portion of my generation still stays out of the ocean these days thanks to Jaws.

Movies'll do that :lol:

Lol, true. Although, I don't know why sharks get such a bad rap. If the casual person did some research, they'd know you're more likely to get struck by lightning than die from getting eaten alive by a giant great white.

That said, some films are THAT influential. For me, it was Aliens. Before I hit the ripe age of 12, I was fearful of anything to do with space. Of course, I adore Aliens nowadays but I remain apprehensive about traveling into the dark reaches of space.

#47 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

Lol, true. Although, I don't know why sharks get such a bad rap. If the casual person did some research, they'd know you're more likely to get struck by lightning than die from getting eaten alive by a giant great white.

That said, some films are THAT influential. For me, it was Aliens. Before I hit the ripe age of 12, I was fearful of anything to do with space. Of course, I adore Aliens nowadays but I remain apprehensive about traveling into the dark reaches of space.

The sharks are comingz

Global warming

#48 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,832 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

My idiot brother took me to see it when I was 10 years old :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.