Photo
- - - - -

Flu Map Speaks for Itself

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

http://www.swinefluworldmap.com/

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

you wanna start culling mexicans?

#3 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,558 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

What point are we trying to make?

#4 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Yes,this flu has spread around the world,technically(sp) a pandemic,but the death rate is only around less than 1 %,I'm not too worried unless it mutates and gets deadlier!The Avian flu on the other hand wad scarier,around 50% of people who got it died.Good thing it's not Avian flu spreading like this or it would be sheer pandemoniam,pun intended!;)

#5 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

Pretty evenly and thoroughly spread through certain nations and non existent in others. It is a dry run for something more deadly.

#6 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

you wanna start culling mexicans?

I am Mexican.

#7 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

and I am kidding. You really think this was intentional?

#8 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

and I am kidding. You really think this was intentional?

Yes. At least possible. Do not underestimate our enemies. Look at the map.

#9 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,558 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Funny thing about extremely warm areas with less than great public hygine where domesticated animals live in close contact with humans...

#10 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

Cross reference that with airline travel.

Epidemiology isn't for everybody.

#11 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:15 PM

Cross reference that with airline travel.

Epidemiology isn't for everybody.

Well you genius of Epidemiology, please put up YOUR link. Enlighten us professor.

Edited by Speed, 11 June 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,558 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

Dammit Jim, he's a Epidemiologist, not a magician!

#13 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

It started in Mexico, it spread from there to the US during the Spring when lots of Americans go to Mexico for vacation. If you've been following, almost every case was from someone who either recently went there or was close to someone who had. No one is using viruses as terror weapons against us. If USAMRIID and the Russians couldn't get it to work with all the funding during the Cold War with some of the smartest scientists in the world, your corner nut job isn't going to be able to do it with his petri dish and WalMart chemistry set. Engineering viruses and making them and bacteria weaponizable is almost as difficult as building a nuclear weapon.

And yes, I wrote my thesis on biological weapon proliferation during the Cold War.

#14 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

It started in Mexico, it spread from there to the US during the Spring when lots of Americans go to Mexico for vacation. If you've been following, almost every case was from someone who either recently went there or was close to someone who had. No one is using viruses as terror weapons against us. If USAMRIID and the Russians couldn't get it to work with all the funding during the Cold War with some of the smartest scientists in the world, your corner nut job isn't going to be able to do it with his petri dish and WalMart chemistry set. Engineering viruses and making them and bacteria weaponizable is almost as difficult as building a nuclear weapon.

And yes, I wrote my thesis on biological weapon proliferation during the Cold War.

Bravo! Nicely done. !

#15 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Chemical weapons however...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com