Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed

Flu Map Speaks for Itself

23 posts in this topic

Cross reference that with airline travel.

Epidemiology isn't for everybody.

Well you genius of Epidemiology, please put up YOUR link. Enlighten us professor.

Dammit Jim, he's a Epidemiologist, not a magician!

It started in Mexico, it spread from there to the US during the Spring when lots of Americans go to Mexico for vacation. If you've been following, almost every case was from someone who either recently went there or was close to someone who had. No one is using viruses as terror weapons against us. If USAMRIID and the Russians couldn't get it to work with all the funding during the Cold War with some of the smartest scientists in the world, your corner nut job isn't going to be able to do it with his petri dish and WalMart chemistry set. Engineering viruses and making them and bacteria weaponizable is almost as difficult as building a nuclear weapon.

And yes, I wrote my thesis on biological weapon proliferation during the Cold War.

It started in Mexico, it spread from there to the US during the Spring when lots of Americans go to Mexico for vacation. If you've been following, almost every case was from someone who either recently went there or was close to someone who had. No one is using viruses as terror weapons against us. If USAMRIID and the Russians couldn't get it to work with all the funding during the Cold War with some of the smartest scientists in the world, your corner nut job isn't going to be able to do it with his petri dish and WalMart chemistry set. Engineering viruses and making them and bacteria weaponizable is almost as difficult as building a nuclear weapon.

And yes, I wrote my thesis on biological weapon proliferation during the Cold War.

Bravo! Nicely done. !

Chemical weapons however...

It's really Allah's wrath on the infidel.. don't let this scientific mumbojumbo fool you...

Seriously though, this is just the next boogeyman in the closet...

First they turned a majority of Americans against Muslims...

Secondly, they implanted a fear of economical collapse and in turn turned a majority of Americans against illegals...

Now here comes a "plague" to make people afraid of each other...

All the while, politicians go unchecked, the Federal Reserve keeps getting richer, and you and I both continue to be slaves to the system...

Dammit, the sky keeps falling wtfomgrun!!11!!1! :D

It's really Allah's wrath on the infidel.. don't let this scientific mumbojumbo fool you...

Seriously though, this is just the next boogeyman in the closet...

First terrorist turned a majority of Americans against Muslims...

Secondly, they caused economical failures and in turned a majority of Americans against CEOs...

Now here comes a "plague" to make people afraid of each other...

All the while, politicians go unchecked, the Federal Reserve keeps getting richer, and you and I both continue to be slaves to the system...

The answer: Print more money!

scrumpwned?

The answer: Print more money!

yep... and giving the Fed even more collateral against us...

Andrew Jackson is spinning in his grave...

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.