Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teacher accused of racism...

11 posts in this topic

Posted

...for pouring pencil shavings into the mouth of a kid sleeping in class :blink:

Teacher accused of racism after pouring pencil shavings into student’s mouth

Kind of a stretch to call that a racist act. Only backing you've got there is that it's a black kid and a white teacher. It's an assumption, and a weak one.

What's no stretch at all is to call this incredibly stupid. Pouring pencil shavings into a kid's mouth? I'd fire her for that stunt regardless of what color anybody involved happens to be.

Posted

Another race topic. Uggh

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling every stupid thing that happens racism only makes real racism actions disappear in the cloud of bullshit like this. btw, I couldn't open your link so I had to go to their page to read the whole story http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/21/teacher-accused-of-racism-for-pouring-pencil-shavings-in-students-mouth/

Posted

rediculous

Posted

Calling every stupid thing that happens racism only makes real racism actions disappear in the cloud of bullshit like this. btw, I couldn't open your link so I had to go to their page to read the whole story http://dailycaller.c...students-mouth/

I'll check the link.

EDIT - Should be working now. Let me know if not.

Posted

Surprised no one complains about toilet paper color these days.

Posted

Disgusting comments

Posted

One thing is for sure, you won't find bigotry in short supply in that comments section.

Posted

You can look at the act on its own and say "Well there's no racial connotation to pencil shavings," but we aren't privy to the overall environment, the history, comments the teacher may have made, and their attitude toward the child in the past. If you pretend you know this either was or wasn't racially motivated, you're just playing to your own biases.

Posted

I'd say there's like zero chance this was racially motivated- just read her reasoning

this is like onion news stuff

Posted

Does anyone have a source that's not a Tucker Carlson mouthpiece/linkbait factory?