CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

----

This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving.
US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both.
This comes on page 2 of the VA letter.

Posted Image

Constitutional Attorney Michael Connelly, J.D. reported this at Red Flag News.

How would you feel if you received a letter from the U.S. Government informing you that because of a physical or mental condition that the government says you have it is proposing to rule that you are incompetent to handle your own financial affairs? Suppose that letter also stated that the government is going to appoint a stranger to handle your affairs for you at your expense? That would certainly be scary enough but it gets worse.

What if that letter also stated: “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition. If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”?

That makes is sound like something right from a documentary on a tyrannical dictatorship somewhere in the world. Yet, as I write this I have a copy of such a letter right in front of me.

----

http://www.thegatewa...se-of-firearms/

#2 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,354 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

Government wants to disarm ex soldiers and marines? You don't say...

I actually predicted that it would be the next thing to go after assault rifle ban. It pretty obvious what government is trying to do.

#3 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Is this for real? Anw, I haven't been able to get another permit because I served in Iraq so it wouldn't surprise me

#4 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,866 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

If this is real, I am disgusted, and getting pretty nervous.

#5 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,354 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Ban assault rifles from the hands of regular citizens. Completely disarm trained professionals. See the trend... Next it will be probably restriction on ammo or caliber.

#6 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,866 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Ban assault rifles from the hands of regular citizens. Completely disarm trained professionals. See the trend... Next it will be probably restriction on ammo or caliber.

No, no, no, ARSEN....it's all for the good of the whole. I need these folks helping me with every thing in my life. There is no way that I can educate myself enough to make these tough decisions.

#7 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Is this for real? Anw, I haven't been able to get another permit because I served in Iraq so it wouldn't surprise me

Can you explain further?

#8 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,329 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

you can read the actual text of the letters here:

http://redflagnews.c...m-or-ammunition

it's pursuant to the brady act. you know, 1993.

#9 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,354 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Government also deploys drones to monitor citizens and uses sophisticated software to scan internet. Nazis called it "Gestapo". Gestapo was responsible for monitoring social groups and make sure none of the anti-government movements happened. Yo still think you live in free nation? Just obey the rules, be a good citizen and you should be ok.

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,329 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

here's a document from the VA's website that spells it out

www.benefits.va.gov/warms/docs/admin21/m21_1/mr/part3/subptv/ch09/pt3_sp5_ch9_secb.doc

you can read the source material. goodies are on page 16. or you can just keep yelling about hitler, your choice.

#11 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Can you explain further?

Simple. I could not get a permit. They must associate Iraq with PTSD in every case.

#12 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

Simple. I could not get a permit. They must associate Iraq with PTSD in every case.

What was their reason for denial?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.