Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cordarrelle Patterson always wanted to play for the panthers

141 posts in this topic

Posted

At WR or RB, I don't care if you're not the brightest guy in the bunch. Can you catch and run and make guys miss? Perform in the clutch? Learn the plays? OK, cool. Get out there and make plays.

Posted

Like i said in the other thread, i dont think CP is goin in the top 10. Teams picking in the top 10 this year have O line, QB, pass rushing issues. Those are more important than taking a somewhat raw receiver with a small resume in the top 10, it would be a risk. Panthers and down is about his range. Plus the quality receivers in the second round would make it tough too. I could be wrong tho, just what im thinking right now.

Posted

Like i said in the other thread, i dont think CP is goin in the top 10. Teams picking in the top 10 this year have O line, QB, pass rushing issues. Those are more important than taking a somewhat raw receiver with a small resume in the top 10, it would be a risk. Panthers and down is about his range. Plus the quality receivers in the second round would make it tough too. I could be wrong tho, just what im thinking right now.

I am really not sure about placing him. The only team that I could see picking WR before us without a trade is MIA....I think they buy Wallace though.

Posted

Would love to have him.

See little chance of it happening :(

Posted

Would love to have him.

See little chance of it happening :(

I think he will be available when we pick. I think we will pass on him. I'd like to have him too.

Posted

Nice Highlight tape. Very impressive when you include what he did in juco.

Posted

To be honest I was expecting more from the Combine from him. He may end up being where you guy (who want him) hope. He didn't make a good case to be a top 10 with his performance.

Posted

I would be absolutely shocked if we pass on him if he falls. Especially with all the BPA talk from Gettleman. Dude has the tools to be a top WR in the league.

Posted

Being completely sarcastic here but what if he is doing this on purpose so he can fall to us and be closer to his mom and play for us. He's said he wants to play here.

I hope he falls to us. Him and cam. Gottt damn that sounds beautiful