Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

Cordarrelle Patterson always wanted to play for the panthers

141 posts in this topic

KoolKatLuke will not approve of this thread.

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Patterson on playing for Panthers: “My mama talks about that all the time. If I could be that close to home, I know she’d be at every game."

Maybe he'll play like him...

waterboy_original_display_image.jpg?1340484818

this just makes my day. As a die hard Panthers fan and a Vol For Life. I was witness to CP's greatest plays. CP is an animal, a specimen of pure physical talent.

I read he was from Rock Hill before. Totally forgot and then came across this interesting article.

http://charlesgpower...-patterson.html

The article also includes a highschool highlight video.

Good lord those Rock Hill area high school teams were/are stacked. Between the Rock Hill schools, Dorman, Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, etc. you can't go wrong.

SC high school ball > NC high school ball

he knows him and Cam would form the dynamic duo. Newton to Patterson...Touchdown i can hear it already.

p.s koolkatluke will be here any moment to bash this post

1 person likes this

I read he was from Rock Hill before. Totally forgot and then came across this interesting article.

http://charlesgpower...-patterson.html

The article also includes a highschool highlight video.

Jesus that's one loaded fuging HS team.

Patterson or vaccaro in the first for me right now

those are my two favorite picks. definitely want FS and WR in first two picks and trenches built up in FA.

Good lord those Rock Hill area high school teams were/are stacked. Between the Rock Hill schools, Dorman, Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, etc. you can't go wrong.

SC high school ball > NC high school ball

Indepence had a nice run for a while too(won 4 state championships in a row).

Chris Leak

Hakeem Nicks

Mohamed Massaquoi

D.J Smith(packers LB)

Dre Moore( DT that bust at nfl level)

Carolina Panthers (No. 14)

Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman has stated that he'd like to see Cam Newton making more plays from the pocket, but the lineup features only one explosive weapon on the perimeter (Steve Smith). The addition of Patterson would give Newton a legitimate burner on the outside with the capacity to blow past defenders on vertical routes. Additionally, Patterson's presence would alter the way opponents defend Smith, creating more big-play opportunities in the passing game. Furthermore, Patterson would give the Panthers an eventual No. 1 receiver to build around when Smith, who turns 34 this summer, decides to hang it up.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000143817/article/cordarrelle-patterson-would-be-good-fit-for-steelers-rams-vikes

1 person likes this

he'll likely be gone before #14.