Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Posted

but none of that matters because the panthers are keeping D-WILL.....you happy? .lol

I'm indifferent about it. I think with that knowledge in mind you can take somebody like Latt because you know he won't have to play and you're likely to part with D-will the next year. Then you have a roster that looks like this. D-will,Stew,Project RB,Armond Smith with Tolbert at FB though technically still a RB.

Posted

How do I see what Hunter did in the morning session and did he bench?

You can go to http://www.nfl.com/combine/live and rewind camera 1 to the beginning. You can even watch everything from yesterday the same way.

Posted

I didn't mean so much RBs for us as much as just RBs in general that people like such as Montee Ball etc.

Oh I love Ball and Gino B also like Ellington.

Posted

How do I see what Hunter did in the morning session and did he bench?

http://www.nfl.com/c...nter?id=2540151

no bench yet, but killed the vertical and long jump.

this link will give you results on every player

http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker

Posted

idk but hunter to me had a really SOLID combine....every time i watched him he performed well in the drills and 40 time....dont know his reps yet.....love that he ran a 4.41....after that injury....man if hunter didn't have the risk of a injury....i believe he would be the first wr taken......im being honest.

Posted

I really dislike the combine. This is when guys in shirts and shorts get rated over proven players with lots of potential.

I stand by my words when I say Robert Woods is nothing more than a slot receiver.

I'm going to say right now that we really want Vernon, he's a guy I can definitely seeing us drafting one way or another.

Posted

Marquis Goodwin damn boy.

Posted

i like vernon okay not excited because he is not a deep threat....but the guy is a good catcher.....but if they go that route with a slot guy its probably tavon austin.

Posted

I think the combine is a good tool to measure work ethic. You can tell who prepared and who showed up unprepared.

Posted

i was the first one to mention goodwin but to fair he is a OLYMPIAN,,,,lol

so im not surprised he ran a 4.27.....i believe he could do better than that too.

heard a few comparisons to mike wallace.......dont know about that because dude has terrible ball tracking skills but if he can get that fixed...the sky is the limit for goodwin.

Posted

Knile Davis with a 4.30

Posted

Mentioned Vernon in the Draft sub forum as a underrated/surprise guy. Wouldn't mind grabbing him at all.