Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

shoelaces dropping everything

Ace is on fire now ran down a post corner looking great!

some of the deep balls were bad though lol

pattom 40 is somewhere between 4.45-4.50...but that makes me like him abit more because this dude has that game speed. just like jerry rice ran a slow 40 time but when its game time he came to ball......dont underestimate a game time speed guy.....u will regret it.

patton is having a decent combine like others......im not going to get excited or down on a guy because of a drop here and there at a combine, lol

as a project qb cam had a terrible combine...so i look at what these guys do in the game more........im not going to drop a guy based off a combine performance unless it just super dreadful lol

Patton,Austin,Hunter, Sanders ( with on field drills),Goodwin, and Stills have helped themselves today.

Any of the runningbacks you guys really interested in this combine? Besides Lacy,Lattimore,Bernard?

Any of the runningbacks you guys really interested in this combine? Besides Lacy,Lattimore,Bernard?

No I think we've had our fill of RB's in Carolina.

How do I see what Hunter did in the morning session and did he bench?

I am thinking Reid will trade a third rounder for Foles, draft Joeckel and a WR in the second.

Starting QB, LT and WR in first three rounds will do a lot for their team to go with the RB they already have.