Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Off the top of my head I'll be taking a good look at Shariff Floyd,Devin Taylor, Jesse Williams,Jarvis Jones,Devonte Holloman,Mantei teo

Jesus christ TJ Barnes is a mammoth 6'6 369 and it doesn't look like too much bad weight. He could prolly play at 340

Rumor that Andy Reid has already got a deal in place for Alex Smith. Rich Eisen just mentioned. Certain that there will be more info later.

4.75 for Devin Taylor

Sheldon Richardson running a 5 flat... Not that good for someone as light as him

I was never high on the kid and I never really saw it. Like Warren Sapp said, "He just didn't stand out to me like a turd in the punch bowl"

Sheldon Richardson running a 5 flat... Not that good for someone as light as him

I was never high on the kid and I never really saw it. Like Warren Sapp said, "He just didn't stand out to me like a turd in the punch bowl"

Agree i cringed when i heard the commentators talking about the Panthers and said they would be surprised if we didn't take Richardson.

Jesse Williams only put up 30? He was saying he would do 45, 50, and break the record.

Agree i cringed when i heard the commentators talking about the Panthers and said they would be surprised if we didn't take Richardson.

I hope we don't.. He reminds me of a more athletic Terrell McClain and we all saw how that worked out for us

Lol! Leon Sandcastle just showed up.

Jesse Williams only put up 30? He was saying he would do 45, 50, and break the record.

he's overrated, strength was supposed to be his bread and butter

Lol! Leon Sandcastle just showed up.

Deion should troll hard and work out with the DBs tomorrow as Leon Sandcastle