Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Off the top of my head I'll be taking a good look at Shariff Floyd,Devin Taylor, Jesse Williams,Jarvis Jones,Devonte Holloman,Mantei teo

stirs    6,542

Rumor that Andy Reid has already got a deal in place for Alex Smith. Rich Eisen just mentioned. Certain that there will be more info later.

rscott94    662

Sheldon Richardson running a 5 flat... Not that good for someone as light as him

I was never high on the kid and I never really saw it. Like Warren Sapp said, "He just didn't stand out to me like a turd in the punch bowl"

TheRumGone    14,370

Sheldon Richardson running a 5 flat... Not that good for someone as light as him

I was never high on the kid and I never really saw it. Like Warren Sapp said, "He just didn't stand out to me like a turd in the punch bowl"

Agree i cringed when i heard the commentators talking about the Panthers and said they would be surprised if we didn't take Richardson.

rscott94    662

Agree i cringed when i heard the commentators talking about the Panthers and said they would be surprised if we didn't take Richardson.

I hope we don't.. He reminds me of a more athletic Terrell McClain and we all saw how that worked out for us

IamSoClutch    774

Jesse Williams only put up 30? He was saying he would do 45, 50, and break the record.

he's overrated, strength was supposed to be his bread and butter

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chairman Wow