Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Posted

Chance just jumped a 9'2 in broad..

Posted

whoah armstead is a guy i found..he has rose from UDFA to 2-3 round guy.....whew......glad to see all my underrated guys doing good...i knew he was the fastest linemen. he just needs to work his power(he gets bullrushed). panthers need to start considering this guy to replace gross or for og.

he is 6'4 but so is duane brown(houston) and he is the top rated LT in the nfl by some.

Posted

Anybody seeing this .. Pat Mcafee is fuging hilarious

Posted

Terron Armstead just ran a 4.65 at 300+ pounds

I saw that. His first 10 yards, based on my visual, was excellent. He made some money.

Posted

What a weird draft. We could have NO QBs, 1 DB, and NO WRs taken in the top 16. On the other hand, 3 LTs, 2 Gs, and 4 DEs (Moore, Werner, Ansah, Mingo) could go in the first half of Round 1.

Unusual. However, I expect Smith (QB) to go to Buffalo or NYJ and Patterson to go to Miami or Carolina.

Posted

I like how they keep running ads for Match.com.  Whattya tryin ta say, tv marketers?!

Posted

lane johnson with a 4.75 40 dash time....terron armstead is faster. lane should come in at 2nd.....all those other guys are avg.

still really good for lane. probably wont be at 14....LT are really important guys.

Posted

Sold on armstead. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders as well as being very athletic. What's his projection?

Posted

Who is vinston painter?.. This guy looks IMPRESSIVE

Posted

lololol I love this guys name Matt Stankiewitch

Posted

Wouldn't shock me tbh, he played QB in HS and was a TE/DE when he came to OU. Kid is extremely athletic...

It'd shock me.

PERHAPS he could run a 4.5 when he's in peak shape. Not when he's trying to play LT in the NFL though.

Posted

It'd shock me.

PERHAPS he could run a 4.5 when he's in peak shape. Not when he's trying to play LT in the NFL though.

While it would surprise me to see a guy that size run a 40 that fast it wouldn't be overly shocking because he's always been extremely athletic. Doesn't matter because he ran in the 4.7's...