Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Mayock is calling Warmack the best FB player in this draft. He also said theres not much difference between Warmack and Cooper.

I saw that but we have to also remember that Guards arn't typically taken early on while I don't doubt he may be good that doesn't mean he'll get taken early simply because he plays on the inside of the line.

Phew ..side to side .. Cooper is blazing fast ..very impresive

Lane has supposedly been running in the 4.5s. Will be unheard of for a guy to do that.

Wouldn't shock me tbh, he played QB in HS and was a TE/DE when he came to OU. Kid is extremely athletic...

Great draft for DL and OL It will be a tough decision in the 1st

whoah armstead is a guy i found..he has rose from UDFA to 2-3 round guy.....whew......glad to see all my underrated guys doing good...i knew he was the fastest linemen. he just needs to work his power(he gets bullrushed). panthers need to start considering this guy to replace gross or for og.

he is 6'4 but so is duane brown(houston) and he is the top rated LT in the nfl by some.

Anybody seeing this .. Pat Mcafee is fuging hilarious

Terron Armstead just ran a 4.65 at 300+ pounds

I saw that. His first 10 yards, based on my visual, was excellent. He made some money.

What a weird draft. We could have NO QBs, 1 DB, and NO WRs taken in the top 16. On the other hand, 3 LTs, 2 Gs, and 4 DEs (Moore, Werner, Ansah, Mingo) could go in the first half of Round 1.

Unusual. However, I expect Smith (QB) to go to Buffalo or NYJ and Patterson to go to Miami or Carolina.

I like how they keep running ads for Match.com.  Whattya tryin ta say, tv marketers?!