Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Heard Dion Jordan had a great combine.

Yesir... Looked great in the LB drills. Ran a 4.6, Broad Jump 10'2", Vert 32.5"

I've watched it off and on, but I get bored with it quickly. I need highlights...

Any oppose to Dion at 14 if he's there?

where's he going to play?

Any oppose to Dion at 14 if he's there?

If he put on 20 more lbs. and lined up as a defensive end/ blitzing linebacker packages. I'm really big on the guy, but I just don't know anymore. He doesn't really fit us.

I think he'll probably be a very good player in the right system, but ours ain't it. So yea, I'd be opposed to us taking him.

hey scm did you watch the whole dt combine today....what are your thoughts??? lol didnt have time to watch it...

Honestly I only watched certain prospects because it's a lot more difficult to read DT drills. But I listed a few a few posts above the winner of the day was obviously Floyd. 2 of the Williams guys did well. Jesse didn't. I also didn't like Richardson.

CAROLINA FANS better take a good look today at these DTs at the combine bc I guarantee one of these fat boys will be the name announced at no.14 in April.

didn't you say the same thing last year about the DT's in the draft.

I am not saying they won't be the pick. But, with a new GM and his BPA mentality....I think getting totally sold on one position as our pick may lead a lot of people to be disappointed.

I think we all need to see what (if anything) we do in FA (cuts and signings) before makign any bold predictions.

Should be an interested next few months to say the least.

Big day today.

Won't get to watch it today so please someone update me on the secondary group.

Want to see Kenny Vaccaro, Eric Reid, Matt Elam, Phillip Thomas, Banks, Rhodes, Trufant, Poyer, Amerson, Jefferson, DJ, Wilcox and Lester