Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

If they had got a Hollywood grade makup artist to take some years off & sent him out there, then revealed it at the draft, NFLN could've milked the hell out of it.

i would be fine if he just wore the goofy ass outfit and everything it would just be super entertaining. The worse he looked the better imo.

SC you have to put Gratz on your list. Amerson had a pretty good day as well.

lol shamarko thomas and shawn williams with the most bench press reps.....i like both of them guys for a while now.

i think the panthers want a free safety more though. lol

cant wait to see dj swearinger...and rambo....

SC you have to put Gratz on your list. Amerson had a pretty good day as well.

A little late now since the drills are over but yeah i'll get his vert and broad jump in moving forward.

A little late now since the drills are over but yeah i'll get his vert and broad jump in moving forward.

My bad just notice him late. But good size great 40 and killed it during drills.

K group 2 40s coming up ..apparently they got their jumps in already so ill find those later on.

idk about amerson....maybe they will turn him to a free safety or maybe he be a big corner like sherman....

anyone turned off by jonanthan banks today???

last time this is my group 2 list.. please inform me ahead of time if you want somebody

Poyer

Rambo

Greg Reid

Rhodes

Dj Swearinger

Trufant

Vaccaro

Wreh-Wilson

i would be fine if he just wore the goofy ass outfit and everything it would just be super entertaining. The worse he looked the better imo.

Oh I agree. Outfit & all. I mean just enough years so that people would question if its really Dion or if he just looks like him.

last time this is my group 2 list.. please inform me ahead of time if you want somebody

Poyer

Rambo

Greg Reid

Rhodes

Dj Swearinger

Trufant

Vaccaro

Wreh-Wilson

What about Eric Reid?