Photo
- - - - -

Scouting Combine

• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#211 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

alright so the official time for macaleb is 4.34 and knile comes in just behind with a 4.37....

#212 Green Eggs and Cam

Green Eggs and Cam

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

I was so pumped when I thought O-Mac had the record (not counting Bo's). Oh well, still blazing speed.

#213 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I really dislike the combine. This is when guys in shirts and shorts get rated over proven players with lots of potential.

I stand by my words when I say Robert Woods is nothing more than a slot receiver.

I'm going to say right now that we really want Vernon, he's a guy I can definitely seeing us drafting one way or another.

Yes because 252 receptions for 2,930 yards and 32 touchdowns in three seasons isn't proven enough for a receiver....absolutely ignorant statement man....

#214 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Yes because 252 receptions for 2,930 yards and 32 touchdowns in three seasons isn't proven enough for a receiver....absolutely ignorant statement man....

I think this board is scarred by Colbert and Jarrett.

#215 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Robert Woods was one of the best receivers out there today. It would actually help the panthers to draft a well polished receiver for a change.

#216 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

I think this board is scarred by Colbert and Jarrett.

Both of which Woods is the antithesis of....

#217 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,178 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

You guys need to quit slobbering over the sleek sports cars as we need road graders, bull dozers, etc. this draft.

#218 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,185 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

You guys need to quit slobbering over the sleek sports cars as we need road graders, bull dozers, etc. this draft.

Grab the oline in free agency. I wouldnt mind a DT in the first round if he is BPA.

The scenerio I would actually like to see is DT in teh first round and pick up Bailey in the 2nd.

#219 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,178 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Yep, we have to get stronger up front or nothing we do on the corners is going to mean anything

#220 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yep, we have to get stronger up front or nothing we do on the corners is going to mean anything

If you don't think we need to find a replacement for Smitty in a hurry you're fooling yourself, or lying to yourself....take your pick....

#221 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

WRs who look good to me: Patton, Woods, Patterson, vernon, wheaton, Melette.
WRs who looked bad: Da'Rick Rogers, Swope

Ryan swope will be a baller in the league. I would be ecstatic if we got him. Dude ran a 4.34 at his size. And lol at the guy saying Woods is nothing more than a slot reciever.

#222 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

Ryan swope will be a baller in the league. I would be ecstatic if we got him. Dude ran a 4.34 at his size. And lol at the guy saying Woods is nothing more than a slot reciever.

Swope looked good running, and I had high expectations for him going in, but I saw a lot of bobbles, a few drops, and some body catching when he ran his drills. Speed is almost a bad thing for some WRs at this time because they have been able to use it while others have to develop hands, routes, and intelligence to get to this level. I fully expected Swope to push himself into the second round conversation, but I think the scouts and coaches will see that he is a project. Nobody knows how good he will be--not me, not you, not even the guy.

I hope you are right though. I liked him in college. Woods (to me) looked smooth and sneaky fast.

I am not sure we draft a WR early.

What did you think of Wilson from Wash St and Mellett from Elon? Potential in the late rounds.

#223 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,186 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

DID SWOPE REALLY RUN A 4.34?????

#224 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

What'd Jarretts numbers look like?

Please try to look past the homerism lol

#225 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

What'd Jarretts numbers look like?

Please try to look past the homerism lol

What does Jarrett have to do with Woods. They're completely different WRS. Please try to actually bring some knowledge/facts to this debate. Unless you think DJ and Robert Woods have similar work ethic/drive and if that's the case I don't know what to say to you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.