Photo
- - - - -

Scouting Combine

• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#466 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

oh yeah most definitely...i have to go back and watch slay.

#467 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Not so much that as "OMG!!!! He was caught using pot, told to stop, got caught again, was punished, got caught a-fugging-gain! Etc...!!! What does it take for this kid to get a clue?"

I understand that. I was a college athlete that had to deal with a nagging coach when it came to my pot smoking too.

My whole point is though, why do they even have to tell him not to smoke in the first place? What is it doing to harm him or anyone? Players are allowed to get fugging HAMMERED on the weekends and disrespect bitches and get in fights, but the second someone smokes a blunt to chill back after practice, theyre a fugging THUG. I wish these fuggers could see how good chilling out and smoking some weed after a workout is for your recovery.

Fug the government, fug all these ignorant people running people's lives.

Back on to the draft. I love Ryan Swope.

#468 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

I understand that. I was a college athlete that had to deal with a nagging coach when it came to my pot smoking too.

My whole point is though, why do they even have to tell him not to smoke in the first place? What is it doing to harm him or anyone? Ayers are allowed to get fugging HAMMERED on the weekends and disrespect bitches and get in fights, but the second someone smokes a blunt to chill back after practice is a fugging THUG. I wish these fuggers could see how good chilling out and smoking some weed after a workout is for your recovery.

What sport and school did you play for?

#469 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

People want players to be high on the field? Lol
What does that say to the high school and college kids?

#470 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

What sport and school did you play for?

Not even going to get into it with you, somehow you'll find a way to try and talk poo about me. And I know you'll look me up and talk poo about stats and whatnot.

#471 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Not even going to get into it with you, somehow you'll find a way to try and talk poo about me. And I know you'll look me up and talk poo about stats and whatnot.

Just tell me please buddy

#472 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Everyone should go work HIGH

#473 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

I didn't know that intramural cheerleading kept stats. Just messing with you buddy

#474 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

People want players to be high on the field? Lol
What does that say to the high school and college kids?

Not high on the field. Even though know I know a SHITT ton of baseball players, some even in the pros that like to smoke before going on the mound. The SF giants bullpen staff all smoke weed and so do the players. Best in the game too as much as I hate to say.

I'm simply saying Mathieu liked to kick back and smoke with his buds and play some video games, which is TOTALLY fine, especially after a workout when you're recovering. Ty obviously puts in the work and has his own way of chillin back. It's really a damn shame that he gets knocked for that.

I would take the badger in the first round and say fug everyone.

#475 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Not high on the field. Even though know I know a SHITT ton of baseball players, some even in the pros that like to smoke before going on the mound. The SF giants bullpen staff all smoke weed and so do the players. Best in the game too as much as I hate to say.

I'm simply saying Mathieu liked to kick back and smoke with his buds and play some video games, which is TOTALLY fine, especially after a workout when you're recovering. Ty obviously puts in the work and has his own way of chillin back. It's really a damn shame that he gets knocked for that.

I would take the badger in the first round and say fug everyone.

Good luck.
And who do you know? Whats their names?

#476 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

i wonder if tyrann had any problems with his coaches like percy chuck??? because i loved percy coming out and i knew he was the bigger reason the gators won so much not The Golden Calf of Bristol lol....but he got into fights with coaches at UF.

and as much as i love percy he was a problem and he still is...he also got caught smoking weed......

a lot of people like to say hes just unhappy about not getting the ball, but larry fitzgerald(the best wr in the NFL) has the worst qbs and says nothing.....certain guys just have that team character and some dont man.

just trying to see what type of guy tyrann is character wise...we know his athletic ability......deon thinks he can cover on the outside but i think hes nothing more than a slot/return guy......which is not bad at all.

#477 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Good luck.
And who do you know? Whats their names?

I'm not a name dropper chuck, and I don't really care if nobody believes me because that still doesn't change the fact that everyone in the giants bullpen smokes weed including the staff and they are responsible for two world series championships in the past 3 seasons.

#478 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

My whole point is though, why do they even have to tell him not to smoke in the first place? What is it doing to harm him or anyone? Players are allowed to get fugging HAMMERED on the weekends and disrespect bitches and get in fights, but the second someone smokes a blunt to chill back after practice, theyre a fugging THUG. I wish these fuggers could see how good chilling out and smoking some weed after a workout is for your recovery.

That made me giggle.

#479 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

... disrespecting bitches?...

At any rate, its not that he's a thug, its that he's given the impression that he doesn't listen. Add to that, people were sure he was going to the NFL in 2010. He was getting first round talk in'11. If you're willing to risk millions for leisure time, people have a right to question your priorities.

& just for the record, if a person can perform at that level high, I see that as even more impressive.

#480 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,590 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

First day I didn't get up early to watch the combine. Read through the thread and just wanted to thank SCMunnerlyn for his updates and notes.

Who are now your favorite corners and safeties?

Are there players we can now scratch off our big board in the first and second rounds and begin to narrow our search?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com