Photo
- - - - -

Scouting Combine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
506 replies to this topic

#505 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

lol bwood come on.......NOW your telling me you have family member that won a grammy.....who???

see its stuff like that, that makes people doubt you are saying who you really are. that's all i'm saying.

and yes i did see some pics of you but you were sitting down with your girlfriend....not at the grammys......

I have explained before on here that my Dad has a Grammy for being the sound engineer on an award winning album. He isn't a super star or anything but he did accomplish something that not a lot of people on this planet get to do, and now we get to go to the Grammys every year.

#506 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

HUDDLER

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

I have explained before on here that my Dad has a Grammy for being the sound engineer on an award winning album. He isn't a super star or anything but he did accomplish something that not a lot of people on this planet get to do, and now we get to go to the Grammys every year.

what album was it??? what genre?? rock??? pop??? who was the artist??

actually interesting because ive been considering going into mixing and mastering songs............

#507 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

what album was it??? what genre?? rock??? pop??? who was the artist??

actually interesting because ive been considering going into mixing and mastering songs............

1991 album of the year, Natalie Cole - Unforgettable.