Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KissMyConverse

According to Person we're keeping Williams...

155 posts in this topic

There, now you sound literate, if still horribly misguided.

And you still sound like an unpleasant angry office worker who rants on message boards because they don't have a dog to go home and kick.

And you still sound like an unpleasant angry office worker who rants on message boards because they don't have a dog to go home and kick.

whoa there maverick I don't know the world you live in where people constantly abuse animals as a response to frustration but I have two dogs and they're loved very much and have no idea of what it's like to be on the receiving end of abuse.

whoa there maverick I don't know the world you live in where people constantly abuse animals as a response to frustration but I have two dogs and they're loved very much and have no idea of what it's like to be on the receiving end of abuse.

You make it sound virtuous to abuse people because you are nice to your dogs. Some people would say you have your priorities pretty screwed up.

You say virtuous, I say you're just throwing poo against the wall at this point

I like Person as a person (lol), but when it comes to insider information he has none.

He told me last year resigning Shockey was their biggest priority and they didn't even offer him the vet minimum.