Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NC State vs. UNC-Chapel Hill

197 posts in this topic

Did u go to Duke?

I can't speak for everyone, but I have a BA from a public NC university.

I did not, I was not able to afford a private university since I had to pay my own way, like you I had to settle for a degree from a public NC university.

CarolinaPanthers8789 is a State fan troll.

Just accept it, hes one of those awesome tarhole fans, just like mr td.

Just accept it, hes one of those awesome tarhole fans, just like mr td.

So I guess the point you're trying to make is that there are shitty fans for every team? It's just that there are more dumbass shitty tarhole fans than there are total ASU fans.

Plus every AppState fan in that thread was reasonable and carry the same sentiment as I do.

So I guess the point you're trying to make is that there are shitty fans for every team? It's just that there are more dumbass shitty tarhole fans than there are total ASU fans.

Shocking that dumpy little app state has fewer fans than UNC, one of the most famous athletics programs in the country

Plus every AppState fan in that thread was reasonable and carry the same sentiment as I do.

hzU02.gif

1 person likes this

CarolinaPanthers8789 is a State fan troll.

Calling me out for being a troll? Must be insecure about something.

I respect the institution of NCSU and I have a lot of friends that go there who are awesome people (even though they are Duke fans who attend state).

State fans just irk me because you spew out the most bull sh*t of any fan base and can't back it up.

"Well this is our year" - Wrong... Both UNC and Duke are ahead of you.

"This is our state"- Wrong, you have to be competitive year in and year out for it to be your state... Not lose to Wake Forest.

You talk a big game, you make the most excuses out of any ACC fan base, whine and cry about the refs more than any ACC fan base... AND THEN... complain about other teams fan bases.

News flash... Half of the NCSU fan base did not attend NCSU. I would know I love right in the middle of Raleigh unlike most of you.

Don't talk crap when NCSU has the most laughable fan base in the ACC.

Carolina fans don't like Duke, but we at least respect them because they aren't naive.

If anything NCSU should be humble and try to work there way back up to the top instead of pretending like they've already made it... let's be honest... Y'all aren't even close.

Go Heels

I don't know about that... Every UNC fan around where I live roots for UNC year long. While the Duke or NC State fans alternate between the two. There's those douchey fans for every team though

You guys need to grow up. It's a basketball game. These players and coaches don't care about you.

And how dare you refer to me as some sort of ruffian college sports fan who drinks beers and hangs around bars.

I am the Carolina fan that you duke and state guys fear. I actually wear boat shoes on a boat. I'm here year round. The Duke fans only beat their chests from November to March. An emphasis on November.

I win, lose, or draw with class, dignity, and respect. And I am a man of honor. I am a man of the community. My parents let a Duke fan cut our grass and I'm always there to lend a State fan a couple bucks so he can drink something better than Busch Light on the weekend.

Even after a loss, you can tell by Armani watch and my baby blue cashmere sweater that I'm doing just fine.

Carolina fans, like myself, our held to a higher standard.

Why? Because we are the pinnacle of success, class, and we are just that damn good.

GO HEELS!

HOW SWEET IT IS