Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State vs. UNC-Chapel Hill

197 posts in this topic

Posted

McAdoo has no business going to the NBA after this year. He is no where close to being ready to play in the NBA. He is BAD. Hopefully The bigs around him will be better next season and allow him to play better. We'll see.

His problem is he thinks he's 10x more athletic than what he is... He needs to realize he's 6'9 and he can dunk the ball stop going for jump shots and drive the ball in the lane and dunk it. I hope he can turn it around but I haven't seen that much improvement if any from his freshmen year

Posted

NC State lost that game more than UNC won it. Neither team looked like a quality tourney team. Sickening.

1 person likes this

Posted

NC State lost that game more than UNC won it. Neither team looked like a quality tourney team. Sickening.

lol yeah okay. Whatever you say buddy

4 people like this

Posted

Yea I'm pretty angry about the loss. I can't blame the officiating, it was consistently bad. We got beat, CJ played terribly, Warren and Purvis played like freshman, and we didn't defend the obvious screens to bullock and Hairston for 3.

After a loss like this that we easily could have dominated I am going to lash out at your whiny constipated coach, your bandwagon Wal-Mart fan base, and your pussy flop 3 point dependent style. But I don't blame the loss on any of that. Our players didn't want it as bad. Leslie didn't play with passion. He played lazy and sloppy. We turned it over constantly. Would have been a different game if our guys came out and played with heart. I just hope they play to win when it really counts.

I understand man lol

Wow tell me how you really feel... "Easily could have dominated" why do you say that? If I remember correctly the last game got a little too close for comfort in the last minutes.... Obviously you weren't listening to the broadcasting they said Roy had the flu... he wasn't constipated (that I know of O.o). Uhhhhhh hate to break it to you but there's NC State mech in Wal-Mart too. As for our "Pussy flop 3 point dependent style" I only saw one flop that got called so that doesn't make sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

UNC 'fans' talk about this being an 'off year.' Really? Your team is loaded with top recruits. Roy is a bitch, but he's a smart guy. You're just too stuck up to realize how lucky you are. Of course, most of you have never been within 100 miles of CH so I don't expect you to be educated and humble.

Every single friend I have that actually went to UNC has perspective, and is amenable. Ll you dip sh'ts from SC and bumfluckville NC are pathetic bandwagon homers who pull for UNC only because your sisters friend had a cousin who worked at a gas station right outside of UNC.

1260710343244.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Yea I'm pretty angry about the loss. I can't blame the officiating, it was consistently bad. We got beat, CJ played terribly, Warren and Purvis played like freshman, and we didn't defend the obvious screens to bullock and Hairston for 3.

After a loss like this that we easily could have dominated I am going to lash out at your whiny constipated coach, your bandwagon Wal-Mart fan base, and your pussy flop 3 point dependent style. But I don't blame the loss on any of that. Our players didn't want it as bad. Leslie didn't play with passion. He played lazy and sloppy. We turned it over constantly. Would have been a different game if our guys came out and played with heart. I just hope they play to win when it really counts.

Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhh

You should be used to losing to Carolina by now.

Brb headed to Wal Mart for some ramen.

Wahh

Wahhhh

2 people like this

Posted

Rather be a Wal-Mart fan than a Wal-Mart employee. Good ol NCSU education...

2 people like this

Posted

UNC 'fans' talk about this being an 'off year.' Really? Your team is loaded with top recruits. Roy is a bitch, but he's a smart guy. You're just too stuck up to realize how lucky you are. Of course, most of you have never been within 100 miles of CH so I don't expect you to be educated and humble.

Every single friend I have that actually went to UNC has perspective, and is amenable. Ll you dip sh'ts from SC and bumfluckville NC are pathetic bandwagon homers who pull for UNC only because your sisters friend had a cousin who worked at a gas station right outside of UNC.

real-mad.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

More 'he mad' gifs, they take the pain away.

Posted

More 'he mad' gifs, they take the pain away.

No..gif NO!

Embrace the pain!!!!

Posted

C+J+Leslie+Georgia+Tech+v+North+Carolina+State+uU63DrR6Ylll.jpg

Posted

C+J+Leslie+Georgia+Tech+v+North+Carolina+State+uU63DrR6Ylll.jpg

Sorry State fans.... I had to do it.

1068776.jpg

1068780.jpg