#46 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Marcus Paige is growing up right in front of our eyes.

#47 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'd tell state fans to enjoy the LOSS but who we kidding they're used to it by now.

#48 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Almost feel sorry for State fans. This was supposed to be their best team in like 80 years. So much underachievement.

Accidental neg rep, I meant to rep you...I agree with what you said though

#49 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

I will say that it was nice to play State in a game that actually meant something to both teams.

Agreed... The future is bright for NC State

He's been progressing nicely. Much more so than McAdoo...although in McAdoo's defense, he's no center and never will be.

I haven't seen enough progression from McAdoo since his freshmen year hopefully with the additions next year he can play in his natural position

#50 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I'm trying to tell ya man if JMM stays and Meeks is the real deal next season....look out.

Mac is playing pretty well for a guy that's playing out of position every game.

Carolina WILL be the team to beat in the ACC next year.

#51 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

It would have been heresy if State got to bonus editor Carolina. Roy is such a bitch. He bitches for 5 straight minutes and ten they call a garbage hand check on Brown.

That said, CJ lost us the game. Carolina is a mediocre at best team. Should have beaten them. Not good for our seeding.

#52 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Gott could learn a thing or two from Coach Williams.

#53 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

It would have been heresy if State got to bonus editor Carolina. Roy is such a bitch. He bitches for 5 straight minutes and ten they call a garbage hand check on Brown.

That said, CJ lost us the game. Carolina is a mediocre at best team. Should have beaten them. Not good for our seeding.

Yeah really not good for your seeding.

Like I said, sweet 16 for state if they're lucky.

GO HEELS

#54 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Gott could learn a thing or two from Coach Williams.

Yep, the more you bitch and moan and shake your fists the more ticky tacky calls you get.

UNC hates Duke so much but they're a clone copy. Flop in the post, live by the three and use your bitch coach to get calls. Pussy basketball. Talk more about McAdoo being a good player when he pulls up for an ugly jump shot every other shot. The highest recruited dude on the court and he can't drive inside worth a damn.

Again though, CJ lost us the game. We should have been up by 10 at the half if not for his idiocy.

#55 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

UNC 'fans' talk about this being an 'off year.' Really? Your team is loaded with top recruits. Roy is a bitch, but he's a smart guy. You're just too stuck up to realize how lucky you are. Of course, most of you have never been within 100 miles of CH so I don't expect you to be educated and humble.

Every single friend I have that actually went to UNC has perspective, and is amenable. Ll you dip sh'ts from SC and bumfluckville NC are pathetic bandwagon homers who pull for UNC only because your sisters friend had a cousin who worked at a gas station right outside of UNC.

#56 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Did CJ Leslie write a poem about this game?

#57 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

"I finally turned the ball over.

And over"

-CJ Leslie.

#58 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

I remember when I was saying stuff like Rhys every State fan told me to stop whining and stop bitching LOL!... Oh how the tables have turned.

And again with this "You gotta go to the school to be a true fan" that argument makes zero sense. I understand you're mad about the loss (because I was just like that with the loss to State) but calm down man the season isn't over. You don't like for your coach to show emotion? some of the best in college basketball history have....

#59 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

McAdoo has no business going to the NBA after this year. He is no where close to being ready to play in the NBA. He is BAD. Hopefully The bigs around him will be better next season and allow him to play better. We'll see.

#60 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

I remember when I was saying stuff like Rhys every State fan told me to stop whining and stop bitching LOL!... Oh how the tables have turned.

And again with this "You gotta go to the school to be a true fan" that argument makes zero sense. I understand you're mad about the loss (because I was just like that with the loss to State) but calm down man the season isn't over. You don't like for your coach to show emotion? some of the best in college basketball history have....

Yea I'm pretty angry about the loss. I can't blame the officiating, it was consistently bad. We got beat, CJ played terribly, Warren and Purvis played like freshman, and we didn't defend the obvious screens to bullock and Hairston for 3.

After a loss like this that we easily could have dominated I am going to lash out at your whiny constipated coach, your bandwagon Wal-Mart fan base, and your pussy flop 3 point dependent style. But I don't blame the loss on any of that. Our players didn't want it as bad. Leslie didn't play with passion. He played lazy and sloppy. We turned it over constantly. Would have been a different game if our guys came out and played with heart. I just hope they play to win when it really counts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com