• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#61 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

McAdoo has no business going to the NBA after this year. He is no where close to being ready to play in the NBA. He is BAD. Hopefully The bigs around him will be better next season and allow him to play better. We'll see.

His problem is he thinks he's 10x more athletic than what he is... He needs to realize he's 6'9 and he can dunk the ball stop going for jump shots and drive the ball in the lane and dunk it. I hope he can turn it around but I haven't seen that much improvement if any from his freshmen year

#62 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

NC State lost that game more than UNC won it. Neither team looked like a quality tourney team. Sickening.

#63 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,407 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

NC State lost that game more than UNC won it. Neither team looked like a quality tourney team. Sickening.

lol yeah okay. Whatever you say buddy

#64 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Yea I'm pretty angry about the loss. I can't blame the officiating, it was consistently bad. We got beat, CJ played terribly, Warren and Purvis played like freshman, and we didn't defend the obvious screens to bullock and Hairston for 3.

After a loss like this that we easily could have dominated I am going to lash out at your whiny constipated coach, your bandwagon Wal-Mart fan base, and your pussy flop 3 point dependent style. But I don't blame the loss on any of that. Our players didn't want it as bad. Leslie didn't play with passion. He played lazy and sloppy. We turned it over constantly. Would have been a different game if our guys came out and played with heart. I just hope they play to win when it really counts.

I understand man lol

Wow tell me how you really feel... "Easily could have dominated" why do you say that? If I remember correctly the last game got a little too close for comfort in the last minutes.... Obviously you weren't listening to the broadcasting they said Roy had the flu... he wasn't constipated (that I know of O.o). Uhhhhhh hate to break it to you but there's NC State mech in Wal-Mart too. As for our "Pussy flop 3 point dependent style" I only saw one flop that got called so that doesn't make sense.

#65 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

UNC 'fans' talk about this being an 'off year.' Really? Your team is loaded with top recruits. Roy is a bitch, but he's a smart guy. You're just too stuck up to realize how lucky you are. Of course, most of you have never been within 100 miles of CH so I don't expect you to be educated and humble.

Every single friend I have that actually went to UNC has perspective, and is amenable. Ll you dip sh'ts from SC and bumfluckville NC are pathetic bandwagon homers who pull for UNC only because your sisters friend had a cousin who worked at a gas station right outside of UNC.

Posted Image

#66 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,370 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Yea I'm pretty angry about the loss. I can't blame the officiating, it was consistently bad. We got beat, CJ played terribly, Warren and Purvis played like freshman, and we didn't defend the obvious screens to bullock and Hairston for 3.

After a loss like this that we easily could have dominated I am going to lash out at your whiny constipated coach, your bandwagon Wal-Mart fan base, and your pussy flop 3 point dependent style. But I don't blame the loss on any of that. Our players didn't want it as bad. Leslie didn't play with passion. He played lazy and sloppy. We turned it over constantly. Would have been a different game if our guys came out and played with heart. I just hope they play to win when it really counts.

Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhh

You should be used to losing to Carolina by now.

Brb headed to Wal Mart for some ramen.

Wahh

Wahhhh

#67 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 19,994 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Rather be a Wal-Mart fan than a Wal-Mart employee. Good ol NCSU education...

#68 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

UNC 'fans' talk about this being an 'off year.' Really? Your team is loaded with top recruits. Roy is a bitch, but he's a smart guy. You're just too stuck up to realize how lucky you are. Of course, most of you have never been within 100 miles of CH so I don't expect you to be educated and humble.

Every single friend I have that actually went to UNC has perspective, and is amenable. Ll you dip sh'ts from SC and bumfluckville NC are pathetic bandwagon homers who pull for UNC only because your sisters friend had a cousin who worked at a gas station right outside of UNC.

Posted Image

#69 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

More 'he mad' gifs, they take the pain away.

#70 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

More 'he mad' gifs, they take the pain away.

Posted Image NO!
Embrace the pain!!!!

#71 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

Posted Image

#72 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Posted Image

Sorry State fans.... I had to do it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,468 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Was in 2nd row of the student section. So much fun, great, lively game dawgz.

#74 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,370 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

CJ Leslie is garbage.

#75 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,370 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

NC State is garbage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.