#91 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

LOFL at the App state kid talking sh1t about peoples degrees. This dude probably works at AutoBell or the proshop at Sugar Mountain.

#92 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Something tells me that good ol' NCSU education is higher rated than yours or anyone who gave you pie. Possibly wrong, but I doubt it. Aren't you the poster who goes to Liberty?

Depends what school you're in. LU's SMGT program is leaps and bounds ahead of NCSU's. How do I know, you might ask... Well that's because I was accepted into both universities but chose LU because they have one of only 15 SMGT programs that are certified by the top two SMGT certification companies.

#93 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,159 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

So now we're only talking about specific programs, not the school?

Well that kind of differentiates from your original argument including all NC State grads,but that's probably because you actually know the truth and don't care to go there. Probably also why you pointed out specific programs and felt the need to mention you were accepted in both schools to somehow still try to have an upper-hand, despite it being on such a small scale argument/point now that it truly doesn't matter.

Me however, going by your original inclusion of all students/grads, would prefer to include all of Liberty and laugh at their pathetic ranking, some programs be damned. Since that was what you tried horribly at doing with your original argument about good ol' NC State edumacation.

#94 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

So now we're only talking about specific programs, not the school?

Well that kind of differentiates from your original argument including all NC State grads,but that's probably because you actually know the truth and don't care to go there. Probably also why you pointed out specific programs and felt the need to mention you were accepted in both schools to somehow still try to have an upper-hand, despite it being on such a small scale argument/point now that it truly doesn't matter.

Me however, going by your original inclusion of all students/grads, would prefer to include all of Liberty and laugh at their pathetic ranking, some programs be damned. Since that was what you tried horribly at doing with your original argument about good ol' NC State edumacation.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that everyone realizes that NCSU is an agricture school and going there for anything else is questionable, just like Campbell is a pharmaceutical school.

Last time I checked no NCSU graduates work for the Panthers and because of LU's relationship with the Panthers, Mike Minter took a job as our ST coach last year before heading to Campbell.

If you're an agricultural major, cool... have fun shoveling sh*t.

#95 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,159 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Nope, I'm pretty sure that everyone realizes that NCSU is an agricture school and going there for anything else is questionable, just like Campbell is a pharmaceutical school.

Last time I checked no NCSU graduates work for the Panthers and because of LU's relationship with the Panthers, Mike Minter took a job as our ST coach last year before heading to Campbell.

If you're an agricultural major, cool... have fun shoveling sh*t.

Essentially stopped reading there, because you can't be that dumb, but who knows. Maybe engineering, veterinary school, textiles, ROTC, yada yada? I'll provide links at the bottom with programs and their rankings in case you want to educate yourself.

What the hell does NCSU graduates working for the Panthers have to do with anything? And if you want to get technical, I'm sure some of our football players would count over the years, but again, this point in its entirety is just silly. Maybe you were just trying to bring back in the point about you picking one program over the other, but again what does that even have to do with NC State grads working at Wal-Mart or shoveling sh*t?

I'm a History major actually, so I'll have fun teaching. You tried making a joke earlier, it backfired badly, especially since your school as a whole is a freaking joke compared to mine. (I'll gladly bring up your pathetic rankings compared to ours if I must). Stop digging yourself in a grave of sh*t, that's our specialty, remember?

http://www.ncsu.edu/...e/pride-points/
http://www.ncsu.edu/...state/rankings/

#96 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Are you guys arguing Liberty vs NC State?

#97 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

For some reason yes, ncsu is a good school and yes they are ranked higher in academic's but for what I want to do and be, their program is not on the same level as LU's. Plain and simple.

Just take the joke and shut up for heaven's sake.

If Carolina fans are Walmart Fans then NCSU fans are Walmart employees...

#98 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,965 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Just an FYI....Any school whose geology classes only go back 6,000 years should not be in the conversation

#99 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Just an FYI....Any school whose geology classes only go back 6,000 years should not be in the conversation

I could get into a deep argument with you and easily prove that wrong but that's beside the point.

Noah's flood easily explains it all.

Really easy question, how do you explain two fossils of the same animal (let's say a Giraffe) with one being in Africa and the other in South America?

There is more evidence for a historical Christina belief (Jesus Christ) than there is or ever will be for atheism, evolution, etc...

In my opinion it takes more faith to be an atheist or evolutionist than to be a Christian based on evidence alone, so I commend those people that have enough faith to believe in that; though I disagree.

#100 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,929 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:

#101 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

lol

#102 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

For some reason yes, ncsu is a good school and yes they are ranked higher in academic's but for what I want to do and be, their program is not on the same level as LU's. Plain and simple.

I would have to disagree with that, most NCSU fans actually went to NC State whereas most unc fans didn't go to unc.

#103 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Laugh all you won't, it's just denying simple evidence. You can place your faith all you want in something that Stephen Hawkins believes and I will place my belief in the only perfect man to walk the earth.

And if you deny the existence of Jesus Christ then you truly are a moron.

#104 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

I would also argue that it is very easy to get into LU since it's a Baptist school and is private. My ex girlfriend went there and lets just say she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer plus her SAT's were horrid.

#105 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

I would have to disagree with that, most NCSU fans actually went to NC State whereas most unc fans didn't go to unc.

I will never understand that argument.

First off, most of my friends go to NCSU and a lot of them don't even pull for the Wolfpack, they pull for UNC or Duke.

Second, a lot of people pull for schools based on where their family went and where they want to go.

Third, your argument also implies that none of us can pull for the Panthers because we will never play for them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com