Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Hurricanes (8-6-1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (8-7-1)

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright guys, I won't be here with you tonight because I made the trip down from college to come back home so I could go to the game tonight.

Because there is not much info out yet, this game day thread is going to be a little makeshift.

Any who, tonight is an important one. The SED lead is riding on this game and once again the Canes will be missing a lot of bodies. Skinner, Brent, and McBain are definitely no goes and as far as I know, so are Pitkanen and Gleason. However, Skinner did skate this morning in a yellow (non-contact) jersey.

The lineups have not been announced but a few people have leaked info that Andreas Nodl will be the healthy extra tonight (not sure why, as he has been playing great so far) and Jeremy Welsh will be centering the fourth line.

The Canes will roll with Dan Ellis in net tonight (thank God) and his counterpart will be Mathieu Garon who happens to be 1-3 on this young season (his only win on the season comes against the Canes).

In other news, the Lightning will be without Ryan Malone tonight as they have sent him to IR.

With that said... GO CANES

Posted

Thank goodness we're going with Ellis. C'mon Canes! Need half price pizza tomorrow for the 500!

Posted

Go Canes!!! Big game tonight. Win or lose we will have half off pizza for the 500

Posted

Ellis with some great saves already

Posted

Posted

If Cam were in net, we'd be down 3-0 already

Posted

Semin is now hurt. Great.

Posted

Looks to be ok thank god

Posted

God damn Garon fug you

Posted

What the fug is Semin doing? Taking awful shots.

Posted

Holy rocket.

Posted

This team is junk right now