Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wake Forrest = best team in NC

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My cum still gargles in the throats of all you pathetic UNC, Duke, FSU fans.. But hats off to the wake Forrest guys, like I said I'm glad they gave us a taste of losing like that before we go into tourny mode.

I think it's more embarrassing for you guys that the most impressive and competitive from your state is wake Forrest.

SALL BOUT THA UUUUUUUUUU

Posted · Report post

oh wow a fan of the most irrelevant team in the ACC is running his mouth. I should care but I don't

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1361673712' post='2142671']
My cum still gargles in the throats of all you pathetic UNC, Duke, FSU fans.. But hats off to the [b]wake Forrest[/b] guys, like I said I'm glad they gave us a taste of losing like that before we go into tourny mode.
[/quote]

*[b]Wake Forest. [/b]

There goes that West Coast education for you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mosey' timestamp='1361675756' post='2142699']

*[b]Wake Forest. [/b]

[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Beat me to it.

Posted · Report post

Still into this cum thing....... What ever floats your boat hoss, but I don't fly that way

Posted · Report post

double post

Posted · Report post

Florida Gulf Coast = Best Team in Florida

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1361674802' post='2142689']
oh wow a fan of the most irrelevant team in the ACC is running his mouth. I should care but I don't
[/quote]

Quick question, does Miami have a better record than your favorite team?

Shut your hick mouth.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mosey' timestamp='1361675756' post='2142699']

*[b]Wake Forest. [/b]

[/quote]

It's called an iPhone autocorrect. I only post from my phone.

You know you won a debate when someone tries to point out grammar issues lol.

Keep it cummin guys

Posted · Report post

The sycamores from Indiana State.... Yeah, they own you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1361686096' post='2142785']

Quick question, does Miami have a better record than your favorite team?

Shut your hick mouth.
[/quote]

No, no they do not. And my team hasnt lost to a community college.

Posted · Report post

He does it for the LOL'z

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]I actually didn't get to catch this game because I slept all day due to working the graveyard shift.[/background][/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]I'll e te first person to admit that that was an embarrassing loss lol, so go ahead you guys I know that you've been waiting for us to lose sooo badly. I would too if I was in your positions.[/background][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]Nobody will believe me but I really wanted us to lose a game honestly, it had to happen at some point and I'd rather it be now than in the tournament.[/background][/font][/color][/quote]

The last part he went full retard though..

Posted · Report post

If you guys can't respect what the Niami Hurricanes basketball program has done this season than ya'll are just as much of a homer or troll than I am haha.

Posted · Report post

Around here we respect final fours and national championships. Youre playing with the big boys sir.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1361694019' post='2142823']
If you guys can't respect what the [b]Niami [/b]Hurricanes basketball program has done this season than ya'll are just as much of a homer or troll than I am haha.
[/quote]
The NIAMI Hurricanes...lmfao..you can't even spell your own "[i]favorite" [/i]school's name right. And here's a suggestion, when you see the iphone autocorrect, you can change it back to how you want it. But, then again you have to know what the correct spelling is so, keep on trusting the auto correct.

Posted · Report post

BWad = Worst poster on the huddle.

I'd be willing to bet you are a high school drop out.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mosey' timestamp='1361725361' post='2143065']

The NIAMI Hurricanes...lmfao..you can't even spell your own "[i]favorite" [/i]school's name right. And here's a suggestion, when you see the iphone autocorrect, you can change it back to how you want it. But, then again you have to know what the correct spelling is so, keep on trusting the auto correct.
[/quote]

I would be embarrassed of I was you lol, like this has got to be the weakest attempt to talk poo to someone on the Internet of all time.

"Aaaaahhhh!!! Your cell phone spells words wrong you fugging idiot! Your basketball team sucks! Stupid LA ***!!!1"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361725936' post='2143080']
BWad = Worst poster on the huddle.

I'd be willing to bet you are a high school drop out.
[/quote]

I have never seen a poster so obsessed with another poster before haha, or use the same lame ass high school drop out diss over and over again.

Hey dude remember when you said I was retarded for thinking Fisher was worth a first round pick?

Yeah he's going top 5, maybe top 10 now.

Swallow my cum you pathetic excuse of an Internet troll. You will never have a better life then me and I can live happy knowing that every time you quote me.

Posted · Report post

I'm a big fan of Derek Fisher bro, but let's keep the football talk in the football forum.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361730035' post='2143186']
I'm a big fan of Derek Fisher bro, but let's keep the football talk in the football forum.
[/quote]

God damn dude, if only your gigantic Internet ego didn't obscure your ability to realize when you really are sounding like an idiot.

Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and say hey dude yeah that was my bad I was wrong.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1361694019' post='2142823']
If you guys can't respect what the Niami Hurricanes basketball program has done this season than ya'll are just as much of a homer or troll than I am haha.
[/quote]
I've respected what they've done this year... But you've been talking mad poo so I just went along and talked it with you

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1361729777' post='2143178']
I would be embarrassed of I was you lol, like this has got to be the weakest attempt to talk poo to someone on the Internet of all time.

"Aaaaahhhh!!! Your cell phone spells words wrong you fugging idiot! Your basketball team sucks! Stupid LA ***!!!1"
[/quote]
Niami isn't even a word, how would a cell phone put that in?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski' timestamp='1361731646' post='2143223']

[/quote]

That one I must have hit with one of my fat thumbs and my phone DIDN'T correct. Fugging first world problems.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski' timestamp='1361731646' post='2143223']
[/quote]
he prob got his cheap ass cell phone from Obama and that's why it doesn't work properly. Either that or it's just user error, which explains a lot.

Posted · Report post

Yo BWad, Miami has been balling out but those losses bro are huge red flags.

Everyone here knows your a college hoops noob but championship caliber teams shouldn't lose to a community college like Miami did earlier this year.