Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wake Forrest = best team in NC

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Yo BWad, Miami has been balling out but those losses bro are huge red flags.

Everyone here knows your a college hoops noob but championship caliber teams shouldn't lose to a community college like Miami did earlier this year.

Posted

he prob got his cheap ass cell phone from Obama and that's why it doesn't work properly. Either that or it's just user error, which explains a lot.

But bro! He's the highest paid barista in the country! He went to the Grammys!

Posted

I hate to bring this up, because it shouldn't come up on an internet forum, but I really wonder what Bwood is like in real life.

I imagine a giant nerd, probably either fat or overly skinny, that has zero self confidence and can't talk to someone he isn't related to without being awkward as f*ck.

Just speculation though obviously. I could be wrong. I mean, he does go mad crazy at Grammy after-parties, so maybe he's really cool.

Posted

I hate to bring this up, because it shouldn't come up on an internet forum, but I really wonder what Bwood is like in real life.

I imagine a giant nerd, probably either fat or overly skinny, that has zero self confidence and can't talk to someone he isn't related to without being awkward as f*ck.

Just speculation though obviously. I could be wrong. I mean, he does go mad crazy at Grammy after-parties, so maybe he's really cool.

Yeah you couldn't be any more wrong lol, but I love the attention guys, makes me feel better about my life that there are guys from across the country that fantasize about me.

You'll come to find that the dudes that fug around and troll on Internet forums rather than trying to look smart or seem relevant, are the ones that actually have normal lives with no self esteem issues.

At the end of the day, I get to do more cool poo than all of you and I love talking shitt about it because of how jealous and butt hurt ya'll get.

Posted

It's kinda like I'm a super hot chick that likes to dress slutty to show off my curves and skin, and I attend an all girls school full of fat dikes.

I can see how that must get annoying for you fellas B)

Posted

At the end of the day, I get to do more cool poo than all of you and I love talking shitt about it because of how jealous and butt hurt ya'll get.

Super jealous of your life, my man. Please teach me your ways, I am slacking in the Grammy attending and graveyard shift working departments!!

Posted

It's kinda like I'm a super hot chick that likes to dress slutty to show off my curves and skin, and I attend an all girls school full of fat dikes.

I can see how that must get annoying for you fellas B)

you got the chick part right

Posted

The NIAMI Hurricanes...lmfao..you can't even spell your own "favorite" school's name right. And here's a suggestion, when you see the iphone autocorrect, you can change it back to how you want it. But, then again you have to know what the correct spelling is so, keep on trusting the auto correct.

My iPhone autocorrects Niami to Miami so I am confused.

Posted

You just said that you are a hot check that shows off her body while going to a school with a bunch of dikes...

What is wrong with you (please limit your response to one paragraph even though you could probably go on for days.)

By the way, this was typed on my iPhone Woodster... Lol

Posted

hot check

dikes

Posted

miami beats decent to good teams, but loses to bad ones. What does that spell? N-O-S-W-E-E-T-S-I-X-T-E-E-N

Posted

Like I said man, trolling and shittalking aside, those losses that Miami has this year should be HUGE red flags for Miami fans.

Remember this when filling out your bracket.