4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

BWad = Worst poster on the huddle.

I'd be willing to bet you are a high school drop out.

#17 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

The NIAMI Hurricanes...lmfao..you can't even spell your own "favorite" school's name right. And here's a suggestion, when you see the iphone autocorrect, you can change it back to how you want it. But, then again you have to know what the correct spelling is so, keep on trusting the auto correct.

I would be embarrassed of I was you lol, like this has got to be the weakest attempt to talk poo to someone on the Internet of all time.

"Aaaaahhhh!!! Your cell phone spells words wrong you fugging idiot! Your basketball team sucks! Stupid LA ***!!!1"

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

BWad = Worst poster on the huddle.

I'd be willing to bet you are a high school drop out.

I have never seen a poster so obsessed with another poster before haha, or use the same lame ass high school drop out diss over and over again.

Hey dude remember when you said I was retarded for thinking Fisher was worth a first round pick?

Yeah he's going top 5, maybe top 10 now.

Swallow my cum you pathetic excuse of an Internet troll. You will never have a better life then me and I can live happy knowing that every time you quote me.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm a big fan of Derek Fisher bro, but let's keep the football talk in the football forum.

#20 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

I'm a big fan of Derek Fisher bro, but let's keep the football talk in the football forum.

God damn dude, if only your gigantic Internet ego didn't obscure your ability to realize when you really are sounding like an idiot.

Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and say hey dude yeah that was my bad I was wrong.

#21 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

If you guys can't respect what the Niami Hurricanes basketball program has done this season than ya'll are just as much of a homer or troll than I am haha.

I've respected what they've done this year... But you've been talking mad poo so I just went along and talked it with you

#22 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I would be embarrassed of I was you lol, like this has got to be the weakest attempt to talk poo to someone on the Internet of all time.

"Aaaaahhhh!!! Your cell phone spells words wrong you fugging idiot! Your basketball team sucks! Stupid LA ***!!!1"

Niami isn't even a word, how would a cell phone put that in?

#23 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

That one I must have hit with one of my fat thumbs and my phone DIDN'T correct. Fugging first world problems.

#24 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

he prob got his cheap ass cell phone from Obama and that's why it doesn't work properly. Either that or it's just user error, which explains a lot.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Yo BWad, Miami has been balling out but those losses bro are huge red flags.

Everyone here knows your a college hoops noob but championship caliber teams shouldn't lose to a community college like Miami did earlier this year.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

he prob got his cheap ass cell phone from Obama and that's why it doesn't work properly. Either that or it's just user error, which explains a lot.

But bro! He's the highest paid barista in the country! He went to the Grammys!

#27 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,744 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

I hate to bring this up, because it shouldn't come up on an internet forum, but I really wonder what Bwood is like in real life.

I imagine a giant nerd, probably either fat or overly skinny, that has zero self confidence and can't talk to someone he isn't related to without being awkward as f*ck.

Just speculation though obviously. I could be wrong. I mean, he does go mad crazy at Grammy after-parties, so maybe he's really cool.

#28 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

I hate to bring this up, because it shouldn't come up on an internet forum, but I really wonder what Bwood is like in real life.

I imagine a giant nerd, probably either fat or overly skinny, that has zero self confidence and can't talk to someone he isn't related to without being awkward as f*ck.

Just speculation though obviously. I could be wrong. I mean, he does go mad crazy at Grammy after-parties, so maybe he's really cool.

Yeah you couldn't be any more wrong lol, but I love the attention guys, makes me feel better about my life that there are guys from across the country that fantasize about me.

You'll come to find that the dudes that fug around and troll on Internet forums rather than trying to look smart or seem relevant, are the ones that actually have normal lives with no self esteem issues.

At the end of the day, I get to do more cool poo than all of you and I love talking shitt about it because of how jealous and butt hurt ya'll get.

#29 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

It's kinda like I'm a super hot chick that likes to dress slutty to show off my curves and skin, and I attend an all girls school full of fat dikes.

I can see how that must get annoying for you fellas B)

#30 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,744 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

At the end of the day, I get to do more cool poo than all of you and I love talking shitt about it because of how jealous and butt hurt ya'll get.

Super jealous of your life, my man. Please teach me your ways, I am slacking in the Grammy attending and graveyard shift working departments!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.