Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iron man 3 villain hd-pic

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw it today. I personally thought it was extremely disappointing. It sucks because from the trailers I really thought there was no way this movie could be bad. It's pretty much like Spiderman 3 to me.

Posted

This movie is either going to be amazing or terrible. After seeing a couple of scenes, we can expect something different, for sure...but will it be GOOD different? The Extremis storyline is one of my favorite in all of comics...but they have to do it right. All of the actors seem pleased with the product, from what I can tell, so maybe it does end up being really good.

Downey Jr's contract is up after this movie, and he's apparently costing the studio a good bit to keep on as it is (he got $50 million for Avengers, plus backend compensation and box office bonuses). From an interview with him, the studio said if they had to replace him, they wouldn't start over from scratch, they'd just "James Bond it" and throw another guy in there. Which is preferable, really. You kinda have to after the success of The Avengers.

Posted

RDJ isn't going anywhere IMO. He is the centerpiece of a billion dollar franchise. Why fug up a good thing?

Posted

going to go see this tonight can't wait

Posted

It seems like the enjoyment hinges on the plot twist. The people who liked the twist seemed to have had a really great time and the people like me who hated the twist just ended up with a bad taste in our mouth about the movie in general.

also, spoiler about the ending and Robert Downey Jr.'s future in the role

At the end Tony destroys his entire Iron Man suit armory and then has his arc reactor replaced with a real heart, so this very well could be over

Posted

Sorry I don't get it, I LOVED the movie, fantastic action , great acting, just enough laughs and never really let up. I can see the issue people have with the villain but I'm not a comic book reader so I enjoyed how it went down considering who was playing him.

Took Stark just enough out of his element to bring him back.

Paltrow is hot too.

Posted

Sorry I don't get it, I LOVED the movie, fantastic action , great acting, just enough laughs and never really let up. I can see the issue people have with the villain but I'm not a comic book reader so I enjoyed how it went down considering who was playing him.

Took Stark just enough out of his element to bring him back.

Paltrow is hot too.

she has to be one of the hotest 40 year olds I've ever seen, pretty woman.

Posted

Paltrow really has a great body and really is looking great at 40! Hope to look that way as I turned 40 next year! Yipes!